Trying again to get the GIRLS together! : Swingers Discussion 37681
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaTrying again to get the GIRLS together!
TOPIC: Trying again to get the GIRLS together!
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
My yahoo bifemme group does a "Ladies Only" dinner on the 3rd Thursday of every month, been doing it for a few years now and its always a good time, for friendly flirting and socializing with other women, doing the networking thing, not having to worry about conversation topics because you know everyone is openminded. Haven't ever had much response from THIS site, but I'm putting it out there again. This month's dinner is next Thursday, October 21st at 6:30 at Ruby Tuesday's on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg. Please let me know asap who is interested in going. I want to make sure we have enough seats. ~ CAT
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tonights the night! Sorry you girls on this thread are all so far away! I'll be out and about with at least a dozen sexy women tonight... Wish you could come too! xoxo! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Cat, You know me hun if I lived closer or had a way to get there I would for each gno!! I miss ya !!! I have been trying to pass the word around here... maybe next month!!

~ T

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
definitley am looking for new friends and flirtations... however this month is bad for me... count me in for future events!!!

kisses... huggs

Karen

Enola PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Aren't there any women looking to meet women on this site? I get so disappointed by the lack of responses from anyone local.... :(

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
We go to different places in the Harrisburg area, let the girls in the group suggest them. We've had some fun with our servers and always tip well so if we hit the same place twice they are happy to see us.

Shame that no one local ever responds about meeting up with us, we are a fun & friendly group of girls.

Wish you sexy girls on this thread were closer! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
If we still lived in Carlisle, I would've loved to join in the fun. Since we are now 2 hours north of there, it's impossible. If you ever head closer, I'll be willing to beg for a babysitter.

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
My yahoo bifemme group does a "Ladies Only" dinner on the 3rd Thursday of every month, been doing it for a few years now and its always a good time, for friendly flirting and socializing with other women, doing the networking thing, not having to worry about conversation topics because you know everyone is openminded. Haven't ever had much response from THIS site, but I'm putting it out there again.

This month's dinner is next Thursday, October 21st at 6:30 at Ruby Tuesday's on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg.

Please let me know asap who is interested in going. I want to make sure we have enough seats.

~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Trying again to get the GIRLS together!