Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Trapeeze Closed
TOPIC: Trapeeze Closed
Created by: CopNkitten
Original Starting post for this thread:
So now its twice that I paid for membership and within 2 weeks they are closed. WTF I want a refund. And it's not the measley $50 either, it's the principle. No warning, no nothing. Pay for the membership and they closed, and its the second time I paid for nothing? Just not right. Paul..

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I and emailed trapeeze thru their website and their profile on here. No response to either. Cop..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Yea we don't have squat. Paid in cash, didnt get anything. The only reason we joined Trapeeze instead of PGC is because we both work weekends so while everyone else enjoys Friday and Saturday night parties, we can't go. So Trapeeze having Wednesday and Thursday night parties worked for us. Back to the drawing boards. Cop..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
To Stray_Cats.... If you can bring in a credit or bank statement showing were you paid for your Trapeze membership. If you don't have either of those, email using PGC's email address, letting PGC's manager know that you do not have either of those and she will work with you.

Prospect Park PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Paul so sad that this happened to you. Didnt I just receive a email from them like 2 days ago about $100 a month unlimited access? You should contact Jenn and Dan to get a hard copy of your membership so at least you can go to PGC...Poor form Trapeeze, poor form.

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We just paid for a membership last Saturday. Two days later, they close. Thats the second time this has happened to us. Oh, when we signed up on Saturday, we were fingerprinted with a computerized scanner. They said that was our "membership card", so we can't produce a membership card to get a PGC membership. This blows, and not the good kind.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Totally agree you deserve a refund.....a couple of things happened not enough members coming out and the next door neighbor had become quite a problem over noise. So Trapeze Management decided to close the club permanently....no one was happy with that decision but it is what it is. :( Thanks to Dan and Jenn they did all they could to make it work...so thanks again for the good times we had while it was open it was certainly not from a lack of effort on their part that's for sure!

Good standing lmfao......that's a good one! ;)

BiGPoppa

Bellmawr NJ
Username hidden
(95 posts)
That isn't right CopNKitten.

What happened to Trapeze in Philly this time? Such a shame!

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Just letting everyone know... If you would like to trade your "Couples" Trapeze membership for a "Couples" PGC membership. All you will need to do is come into PGC during the month of NOVEMBER with your membership card from Trapeze, show it to the from desk girls and you will receive a FREE 1 year membership to PGC.

**** YOU MUST BE IN "GOOD STANDINGS" WITH PGC TO BE ABLE TO TRADE YOUR "COUPLES" TRAPEZE MEMBERSHIP FOR A "Couples" PGC MEMBERSHIP ****

Prospect Park PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
So now its twice that I paid for membership and within 2 weeks they are closed. WTF I want a refund. And it's not the measley $50 either, it's the principle. No warning, no nothing. Pay for the membership and they closed, and its the second time I paid for nothing? Just not right. Paul..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Trapeeze Closed