Tired of the BS! : Swingers Discussion 34046
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaTired of the BS!
TOPIC: Tired of the BS!
Created by: phoenix1929
Original Starting post for this thread:
Adding a whole new category to the lifestyle:Fishers! Bait the hook,cast the line,see who bites then WHAMMMM ! Run and hide! Sometimes this seems totally ridiculous!What a friggin hassle it is to meet ANYONE who just wants to relax and ,maybe have a few drinks,kiss touch,play,whatever !Just blowin some steam off! Tired of writing cpls whose interests,body weight ,and age,are very similar to ours!If you are that scared to take a chance,find another hobby! ARGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok Feelin better!We are a very young looking 40's cpl(we have been told,many times,our pics don't due us justice!) ,in good shape, she likes g/g play,mostly looking for soft swap play,will not rule out full play,but hey,that depends on fate,not your dick size,not your talent,if all 4 are on the edge,things could progress,DON'T FANTASIZE IT WILL! We will all know!But hey ,let's be realistic,if you don't get off your a__ and meet people for a least a drink,NOTHING is going to happen!We make love 4 or 5 times a wk,and really enjoy it!We are always open to a new twist to a old game!Not going to "share" the most important person in my life,with just anyone!Now if you would like to give me constructive critisism on my post,by all means,please do!If you wish,to put down or degrade my opinion,bring it on! I will rip you a new one!At this point,the only good thing about sites like this,is going to m n greets and meeting in person,and letting "things" happen!Now that I feel better,please let me know ,if it is really working out for the rest of you on sites like this!Thanks for tolerating my frustrations! Gary

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've met some very nice swingers here. Sometimes I've met them at parties or clubs and they have their profiles here.

My main problem is also time to meet the many that contact me and are real and available. I work, my hubby too and we have some other obligations... for example the weekend of June 19 we had 4 different invitations to parties but unfortunately we have to travel because of 'Fathers' Day.' We can't get out of it... so there goes that weekend. Otherwise I play a lot mostly weekends, some weekdays too and when I travel also. But I can't get together with everybody.

One of the things I do is to email swingers when I'm going to travel somewhere and that has been very successful. I've always found several REAL players to have fun with when I get there. Of course, there are always those undecided or timid or fake. That's part of life.

In summary, I've gotten my money's worth from this site. So much so that I'm not a member elsewhere except locally at a small club I ran out of Milford & others similar ones.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
I can’t believe anyone would be as rude and crass as to set up a meet and then not show. I guess we’ve been lucky in that it hasn’t happened to us yet but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. Our biggest problem is just finding the time to meet!

@ couplelookingPA, if you two promise to wear the mouse ears in your profile photos, we’ll swear to NOT ever stand you up…where’s my Goofy mask?? ;-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
We were stood up once. Hopefully that was the last. We realize now if was some poor sap getting his jollies duping couples. Now we instist on a girl to girl phone call right up front. If they run we know they were a poser, if not we girls set up the plans for a fun night. So girls, what are you waiting for? :-)

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Shawn2730 , yes we have been stood up. I think most of them are men going on here being fakes, even with a life time membership. A few times we got emails that the wife changed her mind and they have an open relationship.hahahaha. We all know that story I am sure!! Another one is I am not bi, and they all want another bi female.

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
We've encountered the bs too. Our first meet with a couple stood us up. It used to piss us off, but now we know it comes with the territory. Also over time we got better at weeding out the fakes. There's alot of weeds in this garden, but the flowers are worth the effort to find.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I don't even worry about being stood up...if it happens once, there isn't going to be a second time. I give everyone an even chance. If they blow it, it's their loss. If not, let's try to make a go of it. If it works out, great. If not, shake hands and part company. No hassles, no trouble, no BS. The end!

Phoenixville PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
We have never stood any one up ever. But it has happened to us a few times. The excuses we have got for the reasons could have been legit, but some that we have receiver were... my mom had a heart attack, or they had a car accident on the way., even my friend commited suscide .

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
After reading this topic I decided to add.. We have never been stood up yet..We have had people write to us and then never write back after we have answered them and agreed to meet..(rarely) but it happens.. we have been asked to send mail to folks and they have never read it or never wrote back..(oh well)..but for the most part..... we have met with every one who has wanted to meet..but never any no show's at the appointed place and time (so far)...we are not sure we are just lucky or what..but so far swinging has been a great joy for us ..now if those of you who have been disappointed would like to meet us hey we aren't going any where... we are here !!! Thanks Jeff N Dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Swinging on the net is just like EVERYTHING in life - you get the good, bad and the ugly. I have been meeting people online for almost three years now. I met my sexy swing partner Bill online and we have been friends for two years. He and I both have experienced the pit falls on online "dating". It has been said that single bi-women have it made. Think of the BS you are putting up with as a couple - then compound that. While Bill was traveling this winter - I made plans on at least 6 ocassions to meet people. I was canceled or flat-out stood up each time! There are alot of attention -straved people out there who unfortunately for us - just want to feel connected, do not intend to meet. I feel it is becoming more difficult to determine who is for real and who is not. This is one reason we belong to two clubs in PA. At least in a club situation you know the people are at least curious if not serious about the lifestyle. All I can say is - dig through the BS and eventually you will find some gems! I have!

Du Bois PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks everyone for the great replies! Nice to see we're not the only ones enjoying "the game" We also have met some great folks on here,it is just frustrating that it is so far betw.! We have been to several M & G'S and a house party w / much more sucess tho.Some days you just get up and don't feel like playing "head" games! GARY

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Tired of the BS!