Tips Tricks - Advice : Swingers Discussion 34443
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaTips Tricks - Advice
TOPIC: Tips Tricks - Advice
Created by: 2luvtotango
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello to all! I was looking for some advice or tips & tricks on Gag reflex control. Although I consider myself talented in the oral department....my gag reflex is very sensitive. I want to learn how to deep throat & tried with hubby with no success. Size might have alot to do with it....but this is an art I am determined to master.

On that same subject - I guess this can be an open forum to exchange tip, tricks and expose some sexual talents. *wink*

Looking forward to the long weekend. XOXO *L*

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I forgot to say...

CONDOMS SHOULD ONLY BE USED WITH WATER SOLUABLE LUBRICANTS. That means KY Jelly, etc.

This edible massage oil must be washed off with soap and water after use, or it can cause major condom failure. That happened to me once with a boy-friend. His dick burst right through the end of the condom when he was coming.

I don't want anyone to get a disease or preggers coz of my Secret BJ recipe.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
coconut oil and palm oil from the healthfood store work as well, no taste, no preservatives, no chemicals to irritate so its safe unless you have a food allergy.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Thanks SeXXnpassion. I will look into that. In the meantime.....practice makes perfect. Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! Have fun. *L*

Caguas PR Puerto Rico
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I was watching Berman and Berman last night and some dr. was talking about oral. They suggested just using your hand to make up the difference for your mouth, and that reminded me...

MY SECRET ORAL SEX TRICK: You can use oil for oral sex. Go to the health food store and get COSMETIC GRADE OIL...get either almond or sesame. They do NOT taste like almond or sesame, they have no flavor, and you can safely swallow the oil during oral sex. They are NOT oils for cooking, but the amt. you swallow during oral is fine. They are oils for making massage oil, or lotion, etc. (FYI, the oil will go stale after about 6 mos. unless stored somewhere cool. But it's cheap, so don't worry about it.)

I like to get a bottle (it's about $5) and put some orange essential oil in it. THey sell that there, too. Or you can use food extract and make it Pina Colada (pineapple-coconut), or whatever flavor you like.

I lube up the man good, get my hands all slippery, and then go to it. Once you get going it's hard for him to tell where your mouth and hands begin or end, and he isn't even going to CARE. Your mouth won't get dry, I like that. This is what I do for Super Oral, and it's really great with the bigger dicks. My goal is NOT to get a big dick all the way into my throat, but this way there is that illusion for the man, and I can just shove in the amt. that feels sexy and good for me.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Hi Girls! Thanks for the advice. Some of you have mastered it through practice and technique but others are just physiologically blessed.

I especially liked the idea of brushing my tounge... for some reason, I have noticed that the mint from the toothpaste & having just brushed my teeth helps.

I guess I should clarify too: 1 - I love giving oral sex, so its not a chore or I am not trying to master this to please him only. 2 - I have gotten as deep as the tonsil area (I don't have mine) but I wanted to go deeper than that, like down my throat. He is 9" so I guess my goal is to put the whole penis in my mouth and down my throat. I start to gag when it is going downward. What about position? maybe would that help....Maybe there is something out there to numb my throat until I get used to the feeling of not choking. Suggestions welcome. Thanks for the feedback *wink*

XOXO *L*

Caguas PR Puerto Rico
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Gee Funshine we have something in common....I don't have a gag reflex either, but I think it helps that I enjoy preforming oral sex sooooo much too. I think not only is it training the muscles in your throat to relax, its also a state of mind. If you look at it as a chore then you will have problems. But if you are enjoying what you do then things should slide right into place.

I had a friend that wanted so much to learn how to give head. She started out with throating the thin end of a carrot and as the days progressed she would cut off the smaller end and work up to the bigger.This took her several weeks but she did it. She would take the end and make it smooth and rounded and work her gag reflex from there. She now gives head like an old pro!

Good luck and make sure your doing it cause you enjoy it not cause you have to!

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Like funshine I don't really have one any more. I just practiced constantly on hubby taking more in each time. The more I worked at it the more i could get all the way in. So like most things if you want to get real good at something Practice, Practice, Practice.........lol

Montoursville PA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Vixen is right. I am a speech pathologist, and back when I used to work with adults I had to help people who had strokes, etc. and couldn't eat. Some had hyper-active gags. Brushing your tongue is good advice. Start at the tip and work your way back. You can also use your finger. Rub side to side and front to back (again, just at the tip). Work your way back slowly. When you start to feel queasy go back to the tip. Work your way back slowly. Do that a few times.

After a while you can also do a tongue scraper, and go as far back into your mouth as possible with it. I love the tongue scraper, anyway. I have a metal one and the dentist gave me a plastic one with ridges. It's good for your teeth and helps make breath extra nice.

It's a matter of time. You can't fix the problem in one day. You have to keep it up every day, twice is best. (Wouldn't do tongue scraper twice.)

Relaxing is a big part of it. It tells your body that everything is okay, you aren't choking to death.

That being said...I am usually pretty good, but still, if I really keep at it I might not feel so great. Nature designed us so that when something is stuck in the back of your throat and touches behind your tonsils (posterior faucil pillars), you will gag so that you don't choke to death on food. You may never really be able to deep throat for a long time. Hopefully you can make it a bit easier.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Ok. This may sound like strange advice...but...after you are done brushing your teeth, brush your tongue. Not only does it promote fresher breath and a healthier mouth...but it helps you work on that gag reflex without using a large object. Brushing the back of your tongue immediately sparks that gag reflex...and by desensitizing yourself to a small object (the toothbrush) makes it easier to handle a larger object..(Certainly hoping that the other objects you are trying to deepthroat are larger than toothbrushes..).

Just my strange bit of feedback...~Shrugs~ Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Hello to all! I was looking for some advice or tips & tricks on Gag reflex control. Although I consider myself talented in the oral department....my gag reflex is very sensitive. I want to learn how to deep throat & tried with hubby with no success. Size might have alot to do with it....but this is an art I am determined to master.

On that same subject - I guess this can be an open forum to exchange tip, tricks and expose some sexual talents. *wink*

Looking forward to the long weekend. XOXO *L*

Caguas PR Puerto Rico
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Tips Tricks - Advice