Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Thursday Night karaoke Meet -n- Greet Harrisburg Area
TOPIC: Thursday Night karaoke Meet -n- Greet Harrisburg Area
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
Playfullwitch & I and a few others from this site have been hanging out at Snappers in Mechanicsburg (corner of Allen & Walnut Streets) on Thursday nights after 9:30 for quite some time. The DJ plays dance songs in between singers and theres lots of girly dirty dancing and flirting going on. Drinks are reasonable, food is good, its just a little neighborhood bar, nothing fancy. A nice social night out and a chance to meet your swinging neighbors, lol. Would love to see more people show up. I know there are lots of locals!! Anyone interested? We could meet earlier if there's gonna be a good sized group! Please let me know! ~ CAT

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
All are welcome at Snappers on Thursday nights, the more the merrier. We've had couples and singles come out with us before. ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I'm a little unclear from the posts - is this a girl's night out or couples or whoever-wants-to-come-can-come event?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Count us in too!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
AMY - its a little neighborhood bar, nothing fancy. Come on out if you like. They've gotten an eyefull of us girls dirty dancing together and that has expanded their horizons... May as well push the envelope a little more, lol. As long as YOU are comfortable, screw it. I wouldn't let other people's fear of the unknown ruin your social life. ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Very cool! Snappers is always a fun time, can't wait to see everyone. New faces certainly welcome :) The more the merrier! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Hey Cat.. As of right now.. we will be there.. lookign forward to seeing you again... and maybe some of the others from the ale house.. and hopefully some new people as well.. i also post about this under the Harrisburg one we have going.. just so people see it more often as well....

Jon and Cindy

Dauphin PA
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Playfullwitch & I and a few others from this site have been hanging out at Snappers in Mechanicsburg (corner of Allen & Walnut Streets) on Thursday nights after 9:30 for quite some time. The DJ plays dance songs in between singers and theres lots of girly dirty dancing and flirting going on. Drinks are reasonable, food is good, its just a little neighborhood bar, nothing fancy. A nice social night out and a chance to meet your swinging neighbors, lol. Would love to see more people show up. I know there are lots of locals!! Anyone interested? We could meet earlier if there's gonna be a good sized group! Please let me know! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Thursday Night karaoke Meet -n- Greet Harrisburg Area