Thursday July 15 Girls Night Out : Swingers Discussion 35514
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaThursday July 15 Girls Night Out
TOPIC: Thursday July 15 Girls Night Out
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
GIRLS NIGHT OUT tradition continues, 3rd Thursday each month, this time the "Ladies Only" dinner is at the G-Man Riverside in Wormleysburg to be followed by Karaoke at Snappers in Mechanicsburg. Its been a while since I've gotten to flirt with friendly females! Friends old & new welcome! RSVP please

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish I could join ya Cat my dear but the hunny is working, and I am not driving right now....maybe soon!!! Tell everyone hello and have fun!!!

xoxox

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
anyone?????

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
feel free to send a private message if you have specific questions. I've moderated a bifemme group on that yoohoo site for several years and enjoy getting together with the girls once a month. Its social in nature, not a girly gangbang although we've often joked that we should schedule one, lol. New bifemme friends always welcome for flirting and female bonding fun, you need to be a lady but its not necessary to act like one, we do talk about all kinds of things, laugh and have a good time over dinner & drinks. Hope to hear from you! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Would love more information on the time, place, and nerby hotel for the night. That's a long drive....up near Carlisle if I'm not mistaken. Looking forward to hearing more!

Sellersville PA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT tradition continues, 3rd Thursday each month, this time the "Ladies Only" dinner is at the G-Man Riverside in Wormleysburg to be followed by Karaoke at Snappers in Mechanicsburg. Its been a while since I've gotten to flirt with friendly females! Friends old & new welcome! RSVP please

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Thursday July 15 Girls Night Out