Swingers Palace or DJ's : Swingers Discussion 40438
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaSwingers Palace or DJ's
TOPIC: Swingers Palace or DJ's
Created by: young_n_curious
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are planning a trip to NW PA in the summer. Since we posted our location we have recieved several e-mails/Private chats regarding the two clubs in the subject line. It's almost like getting spam mail and spam messages. Also we have seen several profiles with what seems to be advertisements for these establishments. Just wonder if anyone has any input or has anyone else had this happen to them. Thanks S n S

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
You know this tread is sounding a lot like mac versus pc. But we digress, we have been to Swingers Palace and it was interesting, honestly dont know if we would go again, but the owners are very nice, we recommend to just go one night and check it out. We hoping to try DJs this V-Day, but have heard more good things then bad about it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Patogether, what I said is that we would never go to DJ's based on what our friends have told us but was simply suggesting to the original poster...who I assume has never been told by close friends about either club...to give them both a try.

Corning NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I've never been to SP but have made the trip out to DJ's several times and always had fun. Owners and staff are very friendly, club is classy & clean. I'm looking forward to my next roadtrip there in March! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
We go to Swingers Palace about 1 time per month and have never had a bad experience. We are always very comfortable there and the owners are very honest and kind individuals. We have never been to DJ's and would probably never go based on things couples have told us.(couples that have never been to the Palace) So you can see that opinions vary and you never know until you attend a party at both places. And of course the crowd is diffrent on various nights also so why not go to a party at each of the clubs and perhaps you will meet many new friends!

Corning NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
being a charged topic, we mailed you instead of posting...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
We know nothing about the Swinges Palace..but have gone to DJ;s Island many times. We are personal friends of the owners there and would recommend you go there. You would not be disappointed at all in any of there parties. They have parties Fri and Sat nights. HAVE FUN and say hello to the owners Jim and Deb for us. Joe and Carla

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
We are planning a trip to NW PA in the summer. Since we posted our location we have recieved several e-mails/Private chats regarding the two clubs in the subject line. It's almost like getting spam mail and spam messages. Also we have seen several profiles with what seems to be advertisements for these establishments. Just wonder if anyone has any input or has anyone else had this happen to them. Thanks S n S

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Swingers Palace or DJ's