Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Stupidity behooves me
TOPIC: Stupidity behooves me
Created by: BooNShip
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some people are just plain fuckin stupid. You know, the ones that ponder for hours at why you can call a "square" meal that's served on a round plate?? Out of the blue, unsolicited, we get an email:

"Saw your tag-line and wish we could attend the Exton MnG, but it's too close for our taste. Someone might recognize us." (grammar has been cleaned up to be legible)

Uhhh, Hello????? I guess our tag line stating "NO PUBLIC.. Only swingers" is just isn't quite clear enough; or someone's been sniffin too many bicycle seats.

<scratchin head> ummm, Let's just get real crazy and say we're, ohhhh say SWINGERS. Now, why in the hell would we go to an ALL swingers MnG knowing it's possible someone might recognize us. Now there's a revolting thought.. We actually might meet someone close by that actually likes to have sex too! Blasphemy I tell you.. Blasphemy...

Will someone please clue me in? I truly need a break from reality...

Ship

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ship sweety...... cumere I will calm ya down.....with Boo's permission of course!!!

You guys are great don't let them get to yas!!! We are looking forward to seeing you both again in .....26 days ( WOOOHHHOOOO ) we'll all have a blast and forget about the nuts for the night!!

xoxoxoxoxo ~T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Anytime BoonShip, wish you guys lived closer

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thanks for the kind words Jaw... I didn't post the whole content of the email but after being here since `01 (which we can count on one hand how many cpls we've actually played with), and more than a few trying to make excuses for themselves, we (or at least I - ship) had enough of it.

Anyone who has actually met us knows we're just out for fun and easy to approach. Recently we received an email with a list of nicknames asking what would we say about giving them our email address. We replied basically no way, especially to someone sending an unsolicited email with others names in it. We got back what we think is the funniest reply. "You must be professional swingers and in it way too long, etc..etc.." another one came in from the same people after the first reply sayin after they read our profile, we weren't their type anyway. Ya have to ask two questions...

1) why the hell would you ask a question and get pissed at an answer you didn't like?

2) Why would you send an email to someone saying you sound like fun, when your next reply is "you're not our type" anyway..

It's that kind of reasoning that builds up and finally have to lay out just how stupid some people are. We're not upset by them, we just think it's funny.

You're right, we're beyond that level of mentality. But one thing we're not, is beyond anyone else......

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
What we see here, What we say here, What we do here, STAYS HERE! How much more simpler than that can it get?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Come on guys, I know yas from in here and through people we've met that know yas, and this ain't who yous are. You're nice reasonable folks from what I know. I can understand yas gettin aggravated with the bull shit from some members here, we all do at times, but don't let them get to yas like this, you guys are better than that. Smiles & Huggs Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Some people are just plain fuckin stupid. You know, the ones that ponder for hours at why you can call a "square" meal that's served on a round plate?? Out of the blue, unsolicited, we get an email:

"Saw your tag-line and wish we could attend the Exton MnG, but it's too close for our taste. Someone might recognize us." (grammar has been cleaned up to be legible)

Uhhh, Hello????? I guess our tag line stating "NO PUBLIC.. Only swingers" is just isn't quite clear enough; or someone's been sniffin too many bicycle seats.

<scratchin head> ummm, Let's just get real crazy and say we're, ohhhh say SWINGERS. Now, why in the hell would we go to an ALL swingers MnG knowing it's possible someone might recognize us. Now there's a revolting thought.. We actually might meet someone close by that actually likes to have sex too! Blasphemy I tell you.. Blasphemy...

Will someone please clue me in? I truly need a break from reality...

Ship

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Stupidity behooves me