Sorry if this offends anyone but can't hold it in : Swingers Discussion 35616
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaSorry if this offends anyone but can't hold it in
TOPIC: Sorry if this offends anyone but can't hold it in
Created by: justanothrsglguy4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We concider ourselves fortunate, we haven't been stood up as of yet, but the way we approach meeting with someone is "if they show, great, if they don't, at least we had a night out" We wouldn't send childish e-mails that could turn around and bite us in the ass in the future, and as PD stated, if we weren't contacted that something had come up and they were sorry for cancelling, we would place a note on their profile reminding us that they were a "No Show". You being a single male, no shows could be very frustrating, our suggestion, set meetings at clubs where you know there will be other options if someone doesn't show. Hope this helps. Rich & Lee

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
I think most have experienced this, I know we have, and even worse... NOT getting stood up but a total disasterous meeting... nobody was compatable but the hubby kept 'insisting' on playing. It was very awkward to say the least.

Maybe think of it like this... being stood up, no matter how much it pisses you off may have saved you from an even worse evening... just some food for thought.

Shickshinny PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
We've been there before. We once had a "couple" contact us saying they wanted to meet at a local restuarant and they never showed. Seems that the "hubby" never cleared things with his "wife".

Needless to say, they have a special note attached to their profile to warn us about "them" again.

Dave and Michelle

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
I lost count of the times I've been stood up and cancelled on as a single female over the years. I think some people get off on just getting you to agree to a meeting but have no intentions of following through... Their loss!

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
welcome to the big city.

Cape May NJ

Username hidden
(115 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Sorry if this offends anyone but can't hold it in