Single Males, here is a helpful hint : Swingers Discussion 36110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaSingle Males, here is a helpful hint
TOPIC: Single Males, here is a helpful hint
Created by: Easternpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys, there are millions of you out there who would avail themselves to a swinging couple. You will not WOW them with cock pics, or with discriptions of you member, or even your great prowess. E-mailing couples, even though their profile says they are interested in single mails is also fruitless. So how do you get to know couples? post frequently in the forums with intelligent and witty posts. or Chat in the same manner in the chatrooms. and DON'T IM without asking. Good luck, and we hope this helps.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, all you couples out there, I feel you. I'm not insensitive to what some of you go through with with my male counterparts. I have witnessed first hand how some of them behave, trust me.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Letrap, you are not in our shoes. Of a couple says "maybe" on their profile when asked about a single male, they will receive floods of IM's and e-mails. We don't want that, nor did we want to just block all single males. Our solution was to give the single males further information in our profile. The ones that do not read that info in the profile are the ones that get our dander up. Imagine 5 to 15 IM's and e-mails from single maels who never took the time to read our profile. I bet you would get a bit cranky yourself. God's gift to swinging? no, not by a long shot, but as supply and demand go. We do call the shots.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
Look man, it's all about respect, respecting that a couple is a couple. If some of these couples seem to be harsh in their attitudes, it's because they have been hardened by their experiences with your less than honorable counterparts. It's your less than honorable counterparts that need the attitude opperation, not their victoms.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
You know,I have read some wonderful and very constructive advice that some of the couples have posted. And I will admit I am going to follow up on some of the advice. But, and theres that but, I noticed some couples were giving advice as if they are God's gift to swingers. " They won't get next to us if they thus and so." Again what I have been saying all along, some couples have been married so long they have forgotten that they were single once. Now, don't get me wrong, I have met some couples who have been so sweet I could almost kiss the ground they walk on! But some of you all out there need an attitude operation. But I want you to know I still have love in my heart for you,I might not like your attitudes but I still love you as human beings.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
we feel that single males can be fun to hang with but not sexually though, you must be comfortable to be with in a matter of speaking .have some curtisy when your at a event such as a hotel party or house party even a club (on premise) dont just think since your there your allowed to touch with out asking first. weve had some really strange one 's thats for sure .any how ,hanging you r cock out isnt impressive,nor gualking at a couple of couples in the "great" room isnt either .we dont make a habbit of playing with single males ,heck , its hard eough to find "compatible couples".anyhow as a jesture of good faith we would be more out to entertaining males if they would do us couples a favor by"grabbing a inconsiderate" male acting like a ass hole in a event and telling him , hey why dont you get your act straight , your making it harder for us nice guys to find couples willing to play with us . thats a helpful hint:)

Venice FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
And a few more:

1) Don't instant message a couple and have nothing to say

2) Have some class. Don't use every 4 letter word you can think of in conversation (i.e. Rather than: Are you OK if I FUCK your wife ... Try: Are you OK if I'm WITH your wife)

3) If you happen to meet a couple at an event (Meet & Greet, etc.) DON'T TOUCH ANYONE! If they want to be touched they'll let you know.

4) Try to find a common interest with the male half other than his wife. It'll give you something to talk about (refer back to #1)

5) RESPECT! RESPECT! RESPECT!

We rarely entertain mail or private messages from single men because it's really not our thing. But when we do, we get guys who seem to be controlled by their penis. At this point we're paranoid to bring a single male to our home because after the meeting you never know if he'll just drop by whenever he's horny.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Showing interest in both the husband and wife would help also, if you just show interest in the woman, the couple would just assume you're out to please yourself and nothing more. Strike up a conversation which would include all parties involved, this helps eliminate any tension that might be there in an initial meeting, show both that you respect them and that you are there for mutual pleasure not just your own. Most couples are here to inhance their marriage, they don't need someone to come to their "rescue". In our case, we married young (he 21, she 18), had a son 2 years later, made sure our son completed his education, and now that he is married, it's time for us to catch up on the variety and fun we have missed over the years. Swinging is something we chose to do, we can take it or leave it, doesn't matter, after all, it's our time and we're going to make the most of it!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
You forgot to add a nice G rate face photo might help out too

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Guys, there are millions of you out there who would avail themselves to a swinging couple. You will not WOW them with cock pics, or with discriptions of you member, or even your great prowess. E-mailing couples, even though their profile says they are interested in single mails is also fruitless.

So how do you get to know couples?

post frequently in the forums with intelligent and witty posts.

or

Chat in the same manner in the chatrooms. and DON'T IM without asking.

Good luck, and we hope this helps.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Single Males, here is a helpful hint