Shaving : Swingers Discussion 38849
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaShaving
TOPIC: Shaving
Created by: RedHeadCutieandStud
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know that this topic was probably brought up before (most likely many times) but I couldn't seem to find it in any threads. So here it goes.....how do you beautiful women get such nice shaved pussies? I have tried shaving...but I get bumps and go crazy from the itching. Tried aftershave, baby powder, lotion, hair conditioner, specialized bikini anti-itch formula...even my hubby shaving me...nothing seems to work. Earlier this week we bought a Brazilian "no-hurt" wax to try. It only took away 1/2 of the hairs and lied about the "no-hurt". What do you girls do to get those pussies so nice and smooth?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you all very much for all of your suggestions. All of those techniques...proves that different strokes work for different women. I suppose based on sensitivity, skin type, etc. I will be putting them to the test very shortly to see which one works the best for my unique pussy.

In the past: 1. I have tried pussyshaver dot com and that doesn't get smooth enough (leaves stubble in opposite direction). 2. The Gold bond burned so bad! Whew! 3. Waxing, don't think I could handle it again after the at-home job. Talk about painful! 4. Keeping it trim for now, but love the feel of a bare-naked pussy!

Thanks again for all of your help! Dove deoderant is def a unique one to try soon! Nice to know that I am not the only one with this problem!

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
We found the best way to have a smooth pussy, is to get it laser. Wife has had it done. it is wonderful. But not cheap. But money well spent............ No razor stubble, no more. : )

Reading PA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
If you are having that much problem....why even shave? You know that if you just keep it trimmed nice.....that is just as nice as being shaved. Get a beard and mustache trimmer (the one we have has an attachement to sit the cutter at different levels...and is battery operated) and just shorten the hair and trim it nice and let it go at that. He even uses it to shorten chest hair, arm pit hair...and of couse southern hair...:)......BTW....it's all good....:).

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(52 posts)
I rarely break out, I used hydrocortisone ointment after I shave. I also heard that dove deodorant works. believe me, I thought yeah right, but damn I tried this, and no s_ _ t... it works!! (The source is from friends that are pussy shavers, they sell shavers and do seminars.) After you shower & shave you roll on the deodorant, wait an hour if you have the time, I never do, 15 mins... and wash it off. It doesn't burn, ofcourse you get regular scent or unscented is best. Try it. It worth it. Good luck Ladies......

Walnutport PA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
we both use electric shavers daily. we have found that braun shavers work best due to the shape of the razor head , motor speed, etc. get yourself trimmed as best you can with a beard trimmer or the side-burn trimmer of the shaver, then shave til silky smooth. :) after a year or so, if you begin to get irritation it means you need a new shaver. changing blades doesn't seem to help. i think the motor starts to wear out over time

Phila PA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
This past weekend I found an awesome product..for legs and coochies..King of Shaves...womenshaving......sensitive skin formula....blue...EXPRESS Shaving Spritz.....itcomes in a 150ml spray bottle, it is blue incolor...needs to be shaken well before using.....saysto dampen areas well with warm water, shake spritz well and spray on area to be shaved....for extra smooth shave spray razor also, shave in direction of hair growth....I got it at walmart paid like 4$ for it it works great!! Smells kinda odd but thats because of the ingreds. Has almond oil, grapefruit peel oil, communis fruit oil, 2 kinds of flower oil, mango fruit extract and some other stuff in it....try it out it is the best thing I have found....I have course hair and itworks...my daughter used it on her leggs and it worked great for her also....her hair is thin and fine,so it works on most hair I would think...

~ T

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
The HOT towel is good to do, BUT if you are in the shower , as it was mentioned already do it last. SO your pores are opened up from the steam and hot water in the shower. I also like to get the razor hot too. I use the bar of soap....to lather, then pat dry, and then garnish with Golds Bond powder never itch after at all. lol

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
I, Carla have been shaving for years...there is no big secret to shaving smooth. For me it is the last thing I do before I get out of the shower. The area is nice and soft from the warm water and then I lather up......shaving side to side, up and down and diagonally...over and over again.............thats it. Nothing to it...LOL Carla

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
Thanks for all of your responses. I am pretty much OK the day I shave (the area does seem hot...like heat is permeating) However, a few hours later, or the day after, I am going nuts from itching. Especially if I am dancing or exercising (sweating). Do you all shave everyday? Every other day? When you first started shaving your pussy...did it itch like hell....then did it get better? Thanks for your thoughts.

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(302 posts)
I prefer shaving with a MACH3 mens razor. I also like to use a medicated powder afterwards if the blade isn't brand new. GOLDS BOND works the best. I was told to try wich hazel afterwards too, but havent got around to that remedy yet. I seem to be shaved very close and no bumps . Good Luck!

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Shaving