Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Sexy Coyotes Premier Bash
TOPIC: Sexy Coyotes Premier Bash
Created by: Tempted_Married_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sexy Coyotes Premier Bash.....Sls m

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
any time baby girl...thats what friends do for each other..........xoxoxoxo.....donna

Macungie PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
i had too good of a good time, those shots, ladies please!! i was soo hungover the next morning. Thx to donna for looking out for me and taking care of me the next day! You ARE a doll, and a wonderful hostess. Next time i'll make it into the hot tub! lol.

Looking forward to the next event! Great jobs, guys! XO, Shel

Reading PA
Username hidden
(614 posts)
why thank you very much....same back at ya babe.......xoxoxo...donna

Macungie PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
THIS MEET AND GREET IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE AREA.....WOOOOOOHOOOOO.......DONNA

Macungie PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
wow Wow WOW!!! What a night! This is a must do again event. Very different from the "normal" meet and greets. Many thanks to M & R and T &N for organizing a fun and entertaining evening.

~mwuah~ Monica

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Heres a link to the event details and guest list, incase you wanted to match people with profiles.

xxx.swinglifestyle.xxx/events/showevent.cfm?eventid=31429

I had to alter the url because it wouldn't let me post the web address. Replace the xxx with the normal stuff.

Buttzville NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We had a great time at the premier bash! Thanks for putting together a great party. The club is very nice, and the location right next to the turnpike and several motels couldn't be more convenient.

We understood the minor first-party shake-out issues and are confident that future events will run even smoother.

We will probably go back to the club on our own. We are curious about their ribs and steaks. You might want to suggest to the owner that he offer any SLS member couple a discount on a regular basis... Could be a great source of viral advertising! :-)

Thanks again, and we'll see you there in the future.

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
OMG, is it 8:00 yet?! We are so excited, I think I am gonna grab a tray of HOT HOT SALTY (get your minds out of the gutter) Soft Pretzels for tonight as well! Sound good?! See ya all soon, can't freakin' wait! I am hoping to be able to greet everyone as they arrive, how sneaky am I? I can check out all the hotties as they come in and it's justified! lol ;) xoxox Hugs for all! Mandie (and Rob...he does use the site, for real!)

Breinigsville PA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
ok, i'm all set, got my directions and hotel info. i did find the club's website, too! so glad hotel is within walking distance--no driving after this nite!

looking forward to a good time!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(614 posts)
hey, what is this club's website?? i'm having trouble locating it, but was told the pics were nice. anyone help me out?

i did do the mapquest thing to get directions but had to do so by reverse directory. see? i am NOT computer literate but i do put forth the effort. lol.

yeah, how about that snow?!! i hate winter anyway!

see everyone tonight!!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(614 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 84   End
TOPIC: Sexy Coyotes Premier Bash