Scranton Area Dead Heads : Swingers Discussion 35450
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaScranton Area Dead Heads
TOPIC: Scranton Area Dead Heads
Created by: teamsex
Original Starting post for this thread:
We will be going to see The Dead at the Ford Pavilion at Montage Wen Aug. 4th. We would like to know if anyone else is going and if anyone has been to this venue..... Trying to get an ideal as to the layout of the place and how much freedom you may have for the parking lot party. Additionally, please send an e-mail if you think you might want to meet while we are in the area..

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bump.... Nation wide alert!!! It's the dead... talk to us....

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We will be in the "lawn" area....Thanks for all the information, both posted here and e-mailed! Guess we will just get a room at the Radison, if there are rooms left.. Sounds like we should behave ourselves at and around the show.. Can't imagine anyone stopping the dancing at a dead concert...All the lovely ladies dancing in their long dresses is half the show... What is this world coming too??

Thanks again,

J&D

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We have enjoyed many great dead shows and parking lot parties over the years! Just want to warn you about Montage security. It is owned by lackawanna county, not privately, so security is very strict. there are the regular yellow shirts, the undercover black shirts and of course the uniformed county shiriffs dept. there will be 3 mounted police in the parking lot. the yellow and black shirts will be all around the concert area esp the grass hill. have seen them swoop in as soon as they smell smoke. believe it or not they tried to stop dancing at the fleetwoodmac concert. said the grass was wet and people would sue if they fell!! have a good time but watch for the concert natzies.

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We are only a mile away from Montage. Personally, I have been to 2 concerts up there. The first one, Tom Petty, I had good seats under the pavillion. The second one, Creed, we had pit tickets and were right up at the stage. Pit tickets are actually a first come, first spot basis. They do have seats and lawn tickets, but have different set ups for different concerts. You didn't mention what kind of tickets you have. I'm not sure what hubby is working that week, but maybe we can meet up with ya's. If not, hope you have a blast.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I haven't seen anything Dead-related since the death of Jerry Garcia, but I do remember many shows fondly. I have a cat named Jerry and a tattoo of a dancing bear. Used to have tons of hours of bootleg show cassettes from tape trading on Prodigy but an ex got custody of those... Hope you have a great time! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Anyone going to this show? Tickets are still available! If you have never been to a dead concert......"There's nothing like a Greatful Dead Concert"

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We will be going to see The Dead at the Ford Pavilion at Montage Wen Aug. 4th. We would like to know if anyone else is going and if anyone has been to this venue..... Trying to get an ideal as to the layout of the place and how much freedom you may have for the parking lot party. Additionally, please send an e-mail if you think you might want to meet while we are in the area..

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Scranton Area Dead Heads