Reading Meet and Greet May 8th : Swingers Discussion 32262
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaReading Meet and Greet May 8th
TOPIC: Reading Meet and Greet May 8th
Created by: Easternpacouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The next M&G will be June 26th, details posted in a new Forum thread. Thanks for your feedback and compliments from those who enjoyed the last one, we look forward to having a better party and larger turnout with the G-spot crew. And thanks to John and Sarah for passing the reins to us. :)

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
when is the next M&G in reading anyways? anybody know?

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
buutt whhhhyyy??? :p @ chesco.

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We will continue to come and flirt happily. We have met some of our greatest friends there. You know there is this saying try everything twice. its always easier the second time. Most first timers feel a sense of displacement at such a crowd of people. You never know just who you will miss if you don't. Love this state. See ya on the swingset!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I know that JULIE30 will do a great job as they are very excited about hosting this Meet & Greet and have lots of ideas for improvements and are open to yours too - look for their G-Spot Party Friends to be popping up in Reading soon! Hopefully the crowd that had come out to Mulligans in the past will continue to support the event and help it grow.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
That's great Creamy! It was not our intention to criticize the M&G, but to find out if that was the only format, and express what the picture we had in our head of what a M&G was.

Decatur GA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
We also do not agree with the post in the open forum about the meet and greet....we had a good time at this one as we did at the last one we were at....do I have some idea's that may or may not help " break the ice" or get more people on the dance floor yes, BUT I have talked to some other people that also have some ide's..... do I thanks Eastern for getting this event together YOU BET!!! Do I wish they were continuing to do it, yes, it's close to home,it got people out and together,everyone got to meet alot of nice people, Eastern let people make suggestions,they considered them seriously and tried to make things better. I am sorry to see them go. Last week when I posted it was Wed afternoon and I knew I was looking forward to the m&g and dancing,meeting friends new and old......we did a little of each....we hope to continue to do so. I wish I had the time to help Julie30 get the next one together but I am hoping that I can email them some suggestions and they give them the same considerations that Eastern would have...... Or maybe I should post them here first and see what some of you think .....let me know....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Just to clarify,,,i was not speaking of alphageek,,,but someone that posted in the openforum section,,,,feel free to take a look,,,and then,,,those who feel that i am wrong for speaking my mind,,,bring it on,,,,all the others that know us,,,you know where we stand. Ciiao

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Eastern has done a great job co-hosting these M&G events. I just hope we all appreciate the work that has been done to bring this together. We'd be glad to co-host going forward just to keep this going. Trust me when we say we're a shy couple but these events have really allowed us to meet some great people. Don't get discouraged because of a few suggestions that might not sound like compliments. Anyhow...If anyone would like to help co-host please let us know...We won't let this M&G die out. Thanks again Eastern...you've done one heck of a job.

Oley PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
wow i was at work all day and don't have any idea what happened. The party was an great success. Its not music that make a good time. we had an awesome time. Eastern has done us all a great service and we appreciate everthing he has done. sorry if me commenting about the music did something. i am not sure since it is gone. i just know the two main host who had remain for a long haul deserve all of our thanks for meeting some awesome friends and making some bond with out easts help it would not have happened. Huggs and kiss to two very awesom people. However they do deserve to have us throw them a party and continue it so they can be a quest and relax and mingle worry free.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
TOPIC: Reading Meet and Greet May 8th