RUDE people : Swingers Discussion 37567
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaRUDE people
TOPIC: RUDE people
Created by: NepaCple4Ewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here's a couple to stay away from (NNJBoomers). Chattered with them not even 5 minutes and wanted to see our private photos. WE do not open them up to someone we haven't chatted with awhile or we are going to make plans to meet them. When we indicated that to them , they logged off. We thought it was a glitch in the chat software so I tried to e-mail them and they blocked us. It's no sweat off our back, just wanted to warn everyone what type of people they are.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Husbandandwife, Everyone seems to have their own opinions about the "NOT" opening pics to people who they have no idea who they are or nothing about them. We received several e-mais along with the all positive posts on here who naturally agreed with our actions and how we handled it Guess that why their is a privacy option, hummm. We have met many people on here and we have been doing it the same and NOT once ever had anyone act in such a immature manner before.WE will say , we will not meet anyone who wont at least trade with us before meeting, even if its through an email . I guess you find all kinds on here.

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
Not too recently we posted a message in the forums area. Most of the forum responses we received were very informative and helpful. BUT, the emails we received were quite the opposite. We received emails commenting about our post with a line to the effect of ‘can we see your pictures?’ We do not show our pictures until we have established, who we are and what we are interested in. This may take a few emails back and forth. Why is that a problem? The negative replies we received for not showing our pictures were overwhelming. Our point, Not everyone is the same; some people want to get to know the other person(s) before showing pictures – while others are comfortable showing theirs all the time. Obviously there was something that triggered an attraction, so why is it so hard to communicate that without pictures? If so then we are never going to meet anyone LOL!

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Mr Easy Goin' ...Purpose served, definately a little chuckle and at the same time lets us all know what to put in the notes. lol

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
jason8472> "if you would like to show us fine but we do not open ours on the first chat".

That's a great response - takes away any ambiguity or feeling of stepping into a trap. Communication - you gotta love (and use) it.

Dan

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
here is a new one to add to the rude pile.....i sent an email complimenting a new couple member on their pics, but acknowledged that since I was a str8, single male that there was no match....wife's reply was "too bad, but thanks for the compliment. Good luck to you" half an hour later husband sends nasty obnoxious reply saying she was too nice in my reply and that I was an ?!?!+* for even sending a compliment despite it containing a clear disclaimer that it was only a compliment,,,,,

Insecure? Jerk? Rude?....and more...

East York PA

Username hidden
(49 posts)
I would like this thread to die.

I am up early in the morning and used to enjoy reading these forums.

But, it's no fun anymore.

I am sorry I ever responded in the first place.

Another lesson learned in our swinging adventure.

"Say goodnight, Gracie"

Mrs Boomer

Old Tappan NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
OK NNJ, here we go this is what you wrote::::::::I was hoping to let this thread die, but I guess it won't. Since there are always two sides to a story, here is ours. We look on this site for interesting couples. If their chat is enabled, as ours always is, we contact them. Serious players in this lifestyle know that physical attraction is important. We offer FIRST to open our private pictures. So far, the couples we have contacted said, "Yes, sure." When they say yes, we ask them to open their private pictures to us. Those that DO open them are couples that we feel are serious. We happily continue the chat to get acquainted. Those couples get added to our Friends list. The couples that refuse to open their private pictures are the ones that we feel are not real players. We close the chatbox and put them on block. So the defination of "real" is not artificial, genuine and the def. of "fake" is a worthless imitation passed off as genuine. So we really don't see alot of difference is the meanings. BUT one thing we do have to say to end this is it is pretty pathetic, that you go and BLOCK all people who say NO to opening their pics to you. You can't handle the word NO, how do you handle the word NO at a party when you ask to touch another person?

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
Gee, Mrs Things, I hope you have put us on your blocked list. If not, I will make sure we do not IM you. It's too bad that you are so far away. Your pictures and profile are excellent. We seem to have a lot in common, but that does not matter now.

After all my postings, have we still come across as picture collectors?

If you were just talking in general and not to us directly, then maybe that means this thread that started as an attack on us has become a more general discussion. I live in hope.

Enjoy the lifestyle. I sure do.

Mrs Boomer

Old Tappan NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
.......... you mean, you're hiding pics from lil OLD me, Candy????? lol (Roy)

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(247 posts)
Feel free to get out your shovel, nepacple4ewe.

I can't believe I have to say this again.

We block couples who say yes to seeing ours but no to us seeing theirs. We do not wish them anything!

Couples who say no to seeing ours right up front are the ones we wish enjoyment in the lifestyle.

I also have to say again: we use the block to communicate with each other concering online contacts.

I thought I explain our methods, but it seems that this English major is not communicating effectively.

Ah well, you can't win them all, and it looks like I surely can't win this one!

LOL

Mrs Boomers retreats from the playing field and goes off to work.

Oh no, wait! I have to go over to the New Jersey forum to see what is posted there before I go to work.

Have a great day everyone!

Old Tappan NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: RUDE people