Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Professional Photographer for July 24th party {Tango69's}
TOPIC: Professional Photographer for July 24th party {Tango69's}
Created by: Two4Anything
Original Starting post for this thread:
We will be there around 2 pm, anyone wanting their pictures done professionally can set up a time slot with me and I will do their pictures right there and burn them to CD's for all. I will be using the Hottub suite for extended pictures if you would like them. I know everyone has a hard time getting good pictures for either themselves or for the websites. Well here is an opportunity for all. I will also be attending the party so anyone that would like them done I would love to be finished by 10 the lastest. 15 minutes= 20 pictures=$30 30 minutes= 40 pictures=$50 If you would like to change outfits I have to charge a $5 an outfit because of time lost in changing, I will also have a hottub and a bubble bath with candles set up for $10 more if interested please contact me so we can set up your time slot. Sweet Wet Dreams Karen

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
We will be there around 2 pm, anyone wanting their pictures done professionally can set up a time slot with me and I will do their pictures right there and burn them to CD's for all. I will be using the Hottub suite for extended pictures if you would like them. I know everyone has a hard time getting good pictures for either themselves or for the websites. Well here is an opportunity for all. I will also be attending the party so anyone that would like them done I would love to be finished by 10 the lastest. 15 minutes= 20 pictures=$30 30 minutes= 40 pictures=$50 If you would like to change outfits I have to charge a $5 an outfit because of time lost in changing, I will also have a hottub and a bubble bath with candles set up for $10 more if interested please contact me so we can set up your time slot. Sweet Wet Dreams Karen

Norwich NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Professional Photographer for July 24th party {Tango69's}