Pictures On Profiles : Swingers Discussion 36370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaPictures On Profiles
TOPIC: Pictures On Profiles
Created by: JandC
Original Starting post for this thread:
As a married couple of 19 years we chose this lifestyle to enjoy as a couple with like minded couples. When we view a profile of a couple and only see a face picture or see only the pictures of woman we ask our selves why.

As a couple we view profiles to see the pictures of both the male and female and we never understood why a profile listed as a couple only have pictures of the lady.

As a straight couple my husband would like to view the ladies pictures and I would like to view the pictures of the man.

Can someone shed some light on this for us. Carla and Joe

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL RK and Roy.... Facts are facts...... with out the women we would just be single guys .... ewwwwwwwwww

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Now Roy...you know I love looking at that mug of yours.... love u back K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
We must agree with everyone on this question BUT a broader question would be......why post a profile with out any(even private) pics.We do not address many of the profiles without pics -and really don't enjoy only pics of T and A from the ones with locked photos ...We really do want to see who we are talking to-and hope to meet.....Nothing to be afraid of-we all are who we are.WE underdstand privacy, but sooner or later we should open up to whom we want to meet with. Just our opinion....Rick and Trace

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
Hey RK.... if I didn't use the Virgin Island Butterfly for bait, we wouldn't get any responses...... Who'd wanna look at my Ole Ugly mug? (Love yas)

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(247 posts)
Indoors, if we do phone calls before I meeting, I want to talk to the male, and he wants to talk to the female.

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
We don't like the couple's profiles without pics of both, either. We know those that don't have pics of the male half might feel they have a good reason, but as most have said, the female half wants to see the other male, too. We don't base our decision on meeting totally on looks but it certainly helps to see a pic and see if there is at least some attraction there.

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Knowing that there are a lot of fake profiles, we don't put much weight on anyones profile. If we happen to be interested or anyone interested in us, we are pretty quick in having a phone call between both wives followed by a casual meeting. After that, then we can spend time chatting on occasion when we see them online (at least we know they are real and we can see them in person as time permits for fun). As far as single men seeing our profile, that we have blocked. If we want a single male to join us, we initiate the invitation. All our pics are G-rated online and private. And yes pics of us both individually and together. We know who we are and that's what's important to us. Besides it's a free country and individuals have the right to be fakes if they want to be fakes (no matter how annoying). Everyone is different in how they weed out the fakes, but no one system is fool proof. T&A

Kutztown PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Some people feel the woman is the bate...so they think they only need to post pics of her....or else they are hiding something... Just our opinion. R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
WE have been there~~done that. WE ARE A LITTLE BORED WITH THE PROFILES WITH just A FEMALES PHOTO. a FEW OF THEM ENDED UP BEING FAKES. not EVEN A COUPLE, A MALE POSING AS A COUPLE. aND WEHN CONFRONTED ABOUT IT THEY USES NUMEROUS EXCUSES, ONE FOR INSTANCE, HIS WIFE LEFT HIM, OR MAYBE ANOTHER SHE ISNT INTO IT ANYMORE. I AM GOING TO BE WITH THE MALE NOT THE FEMALE SO I WANT TO SEE THE MALES PHOTOS

GET THE VIOLINS OUT NOW!!!!

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
As a married couple of 19 years we chose this lifestyle to enjoy as a couple with like minded couples. When we view a profile of a couple and only see a face picture or see only the pictures of woman we ask our selves why.

As a couple we view profiles to see the pictures of both the male and female and we never understood why a profile listed as a couple only have pictures of the lady.

As a straight couple my husband would like to view the ladies pictures and I would like to view the pictures of the man.

Can someone shed some light on this for us. Carla and Joe

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Pictures On Profiles