Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Pics and profiles
TOPIC: Pics and profiles
Created by: tradee
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do the profiles without pics get an action?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not from us

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
YES-when we first started on SLS we had no picture. The first week maybe-18 mails. Then it slowed to a normal 2-3 a day on the weekends and 1-2 during the week a day.

We posted one picture and have been swamped with over 30 mails the first day. Now we get around 3-4 a day and replies from notes we sent to people that contact us for a total of 7-8 most times.

Too many mails are hard to reply back to quickly and many are picture collectors-single guys, etc..., you find out as you recontact the people.

We have found how to use the notes and blocking quickly!

When we had no picture posted. We still had pictures for sending to a qualified couple. But many on this line are no pics-no message or reply back types. This is great as this saves you from the hard core nuts and their games.

Good Luck

Mount Holly NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We ask for pics(G rated are fine)or at least unlocking your pics when people send us an email. They have the opportunity to see us, why can't we see them? Does that make us a "hard core nut"? No, it makes us a couple who expects that people who write us respect what we are looking for. If this is hardcore, than we are hardcore! :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Pictures are interesting. I like mine. I know of at least one questionable profile on this site. There are plenty of pics of a young female, but I KNOW it's a guy. I was contacted on another site by this person. His MO is clearly male. It's not easy to hide.

I agree about wondering what the guy looks like...if they won't even show his face. I could care less about genital pics. Yes, if you have pic...I am more likely to respond. I will talk to women without one. Rarely do I request them. Couples are another story. No pic. No go..

Mischief...thinking about other pics.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
this subject is about pics an profiles,so as for profiles . Don't people ever update there age? We met a couple back in 97 from connection mag. they said they where 50 then. saw them join here over 2 yrs ago ,still 50 then an still 50 now an after we met them then an he had a few drinks, we think they where older than that then!! anyone else find this?

Somerset PA
Username hidden
(512 posts)
People who lie about their age, have old pics posted and no pics posted, won't ever hear from us.

Gray Court SC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
if we can't see you how are we supposed to decide if we want to meet you?? Now its not ALL about looks, but if there isn't some physical attraction, it isn't happening.

I get a kick out of people who will post that they will be somewhere and want people to say hello to them, but they have no pics - am I missing something??

And a big pet peeve is people who have locked pics and write to us but don't include a password, worse yet is people with no pics asking to see MORE pics of us when we already have several posted.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
we like to see pics of the couple together in the same pic. a good way to catch the fake is just to ask to see him and her together in the pic. we get mail from people on here with a really good looking woman and either no pic of the male or no pics of them together. on a positive note, we must say that there are so many great profiles on SLS.

Paoli PA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
we always respond to everyone. We only make a date with people who have pictures of both people on the site. we prefer them to have more than one pose more than one outfit. it helps weed out the fakes and wanna bee's . we always get the excure what if someone we know sees us. well the way we see it is they had to be here to see them. if they see the nudes they have to be paid. so um who they gonna tell they are here to. mostlikely they want their secret secret. so how can they tell yours without telling theirs.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Do the profiles without pics get an action?

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Pics and profiles