Party July 24th : Swingers Discussion 35145
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaParty July 24th
TOPIC: Party July 24th
Created by: tango69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yes it is early, but this time of year many people have plans and have to look ahead.

The last party was a blast even though there were a few 'bumps' but everyone had fun which is the important thing! We had 49 people come out and have fun. Which is not bad for the time of year and all the different parties going on. Each party at the new place is getting better and better thanks to you!

The theme is Independence day... come however you feel comfortable but the dress will be 'Salute the Military' and there are so many sexy women's military costumes! (Which the guys WILL all salute!)

We also have been talking to someone (a professional photographer) that is interested in doing discrete (and professional, no play with her) photo shoots for people for their profiles, or personal use... She is an absolute artist in taking pictures and making people look their best, and extremely discrete. This is a unique opportunity to play dress up and have those pictures you always wanted taken. If people are interested we will get her for the party and the private shoots.

No matter what, the parties are always a fun time and last time the room party provided a very nice ice breaker. If there is enough interest we can arrange a lingerie party the same night as the photo shoot night for extra outfits and fun, but we do need to know in advance so we can coordinate and schedule this.

The site will be updated soon with all the information and a 'poll' which is why we wanted to let everyone know early enough so they can let us know if we should pursue this...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tomorrow is the party!

There are around 40 signed up and a few that emailed and are checking schedules, so it should be a nice party even with the race and other parties going on =]

Thanks everyone and we look forward to seeing everyone.

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Almost time to PARTY!!!!!!!! Should be a great weekend. Well, semi great for hubby since he gets to work Sat and Sun, but at least we'll get out for a little while. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
The last time I checked ( a few days ago) there were still regular rooms and a jacuzzi suite available. We have run into a problem before where people tried to get a room on Saturday and everything was booked, but right now there are some open rooms.

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Are there any rooms left? We may still be coming.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Lisa, thank you for the invite again and very very much want to make the next one. thanks again.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Sorry Ron, after talking to you online a few times, Bill and I did want you to make it to the party. Maybe you can at the next one. Lisa

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I didn't know you were on vacation lisa. Hope you had a great time. BUTT i have to ask you to take myname off the list. If you need to know why i can explain. I am sorry , I wanted to meet you both at that party and still do.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I didn't know you were on vacation lisa. Hope you had a great time. BUTT i have to ask you to take myname off the list. If you need to know why i can explain. I am sorry , I wanted to meet you both at that party and still do.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We're back from vacation =]

There's nine days untill the party! I verified there are still rooms available, but if you plan on coming and want a room, don't wait until Saturday (especially this time of year)

There are a lot of parties going on the weekend of the 24th, currently we have 26 officially signed up and anothe four or five couples that said they want to make it. Come on out and have some fun!

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Put my name on the list of people attending. I am looking forward to meeting lisa and bill and others for a great time. see you then>>>>>>>>>> Ron

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Party July 24th