Ornament party Dec 11 at Desi's : Swingers Discussion 38938
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaOrnament party Dec 11 at Desi's
TOPIC: Ornament party Dec 11 at Desi's
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Desi's is having an ornament party on Dec 11. There is a $5 cover charge and the bar will only be open for lifestylers. Bring an ornament to decorate the tree and get a free draft. Check it out under clubs or go to neon-nights dot com. Looks like we are actually gonna make this one, so come out and help us P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!

Lora (and Chuck)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
bump

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Maybe I should mention that the bar owner is the only Host for this party. We were up there this past weekend and enjoyed talking with him. He doesn't post in the forums so I thought I would help him plug the party. In my opinion, this bar would be a great place for meet and greets. Drink prices aren't bad, they have a full menu, and music for everyone's taste. I know there are alot of couples that have been at Desi's that no longer go there because of the hassles between previous hosts. I wanted to make sure it's known that these hassles are no longer a problem. This could be a great "lifestyle meeting place" if given the chance. Not to mention the fact that the owner/manager is IN the lifestyle. I feel this is an added bonus. Especially since I was at a meet and greet one night where other patrons had problems with seeing 2 woman kissing each other. So come on out and help make this the start of a fun and happy holiday season.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Desi's is having an ornament party on Dec 11. There is a $5 cover charge and the bar will only be open for lifestylers. Bring an ornament to decorate the tree and get a free draft. Check it out under clubs or go to neon-nights dot com. Looks like we are actually gonna make this one, so come out and help us P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Ornament party Dec 11 at Desi's