November 20th Levittown meet and greet : Swingers Discussion 38065
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaNovember 20th Levittown meet and greet
TOPIC: November 20th Levittown meet and greet
Created by: weluvurvibe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Meet and Greet at Camelot Nightclub in Levittown PA. Nov-20th-2004 at 8:30pm New Falls and Bristol/Oxford Valley Rd. This club is awesome! The club is closing the doors to the general public, so that means the club will be full of horny SWINGERS! LOL. There will be NO cover charge and the drink prices are inexpensive! Please bring all your LIFESTYLE friends (just dont forget to let me know). The more the merrier. If there is someone at the door, just tell them you are with the internet party. Feel free to email me with any questions. (You may need the name of some local hotels) Free up your calender this is going to be a magical evening! Can't wait to see everyone there! Wendy & Mike

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you build it....we will cum........

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Bump

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Aw Susan....feeling any better? There were about 250 people. All seemed to have fun but maybe a little clicky. Many of the couples had rooms at the Ramada on rt 13. After parties are always the best part! LOL. I am thinking of having another M&G in Januray. Interested? Kisses Tanya

Yardley PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I was sick with the flu and did not make it to the M&G. How many people were there? Where did everyone go afterwards? Susan

Yardley PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Wow! this was our second M&G and once again it was a blast! The party was perfect and the party after the party was just as yummy! We cannot wait till the next one! Thanks to all those who put this all together! It was one awesome job! See you all soon! Have a safe and enjoyable holiday to all!

Warminster PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We had a blast.... Thanks so much to everone who put the evening together, especially the party after the party:). P&T

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Music loud??? So that's why all the ladies were talking with their hands...hehe

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(168 posts)
What can we say about the M&G... we had a great time, met alot of wonderful people. Hope to see you all again. We would like to thank the host's for a great evening.. Looking forward to the next one Joy/Ben

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(379 posts)
Wow...what a great group and fun evening... thanks to all who helped push our buttons <wink>...things were buzzin all evening... great to meet old friends and new ones.... Thanks again to our host for putting together such a great evening :)

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(168 posts)
jim and i had a great time, last night! great to see all of our friends, and were so happy to meet some new ones! a great place, filled with so many hot, and horny people!! LOLOLOL it can't get any better than that!! can't wait for the next meet n greet!! marilyn

Browns Mills NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 113   End
TOPIC: November 20th Levittown meet and greet