Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Northeast PA: Milford, Dingmans, Scranton, Hawley, Honesdale, etc
TOPIC: Northeast PA: Milford, Dingmans, Scranton, Hawley, Honesdale, etc
Created by: MLFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
In 1999 I started a group in NE PA (based in Milford, Pike Cty.) called NE PA Fun Lovers. We have a simple website at msn. We only have about 300+ couples & singles out of probably 2,500 swingers in our area, but most of our members are very hot. We've met for small parties at each other's homes and for weekends at townhouses off Rte. 209. Up to now, we have never had a CLUB to go to in our area. Frequently, many of us have traveled 1 to 3 hours south to the clubs there.

Now someone opened a CLUB in nearby Honesdale right on Rte. 6, an easy drive from Milford, Dingmans, Scranton, Hawley, etc.

It may not be 'perfect' but it is a nearby CLUB. We are going to help it get established and known among our members and others.

I will attend a COUPLES party this SATURDAY Sept. 18 starting at about 8 PM. I'd love to see all my friends there and meet many new ones.

The CLUB is listed here at SLS under the name "Night of Fantasies," including telephone, website, etc.

Love to see you there!

Michelle Leboussy (Milford, PA)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
On the wake of 'Ivan' the waters started rising most everywhere but I was able to get to the club and had a hot time. Route 6 from Milford was dry mostly but other roads were not and several couples couldn't make it.

The ones that went, I feel got a positive impression about the club. I had a hot time upstairs but some of the couples chose to stay at the bar or the other downstairs areas foregoing the hot fun.

I'll post a full review of the club, as promised, later on.

The next party is Oct 1 Friday (couples and singles) and Oct 2 Saturday (couples ONLY).

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Only in the Dingmans area there is some flooding, which is on the Delaware River. The rest is fine.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Those in the Milford area may be able to "carpool" to Honesdale. From what I hear the roads, etc. are OK inspite of "Ivan."

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Hi Lora/Chuck!

OK, sorry you can't make it, but the next couples party is pretty soon: Oct 2 (Sat); I'll post here and on my other sites. I'll also review the party (objectively) here Monday or Tuesday.

Hope to see you then, or maybe before. Our group (NE PA Fun Lovers) is going to be more active now that there is a "place" for larger gatherings. I'm planning to attend Oct 1 (singles & couples party) and Oct 2 (couples only).

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
We MAY have actually been interested in joining the fun if we didn't have this toy party set up for over a month. Maybe next time.

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Two couples called me to ask the exact location. For any others interested, the club is 1.2 miles after passing downtown Honesdale. It's on the right hand side on Rte. 6. Call them if you need: 570-241-3541.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
In 1999 I started a group in NE PA (based in Milford, Pike Cty.) called NE PA Fun Lovers. We have a simple website at msn. We only have about 300+ couples & singles out of probably 2,500 swingers in our area, but most of our members are very hot. We've met for small parties at each other's homes and for weekends at townhouses off Rte. 209. Up to now, we have never had a CLUB to go to in our area. Frequently, many of us have traveled 1 to 3 hours south to the clubs there.

Now someone opened a CLUB in nearby Honesdale right on Rte. 6, an easy drive from Milford, Dingmans, Scranton, Hawley, etc.

It may not be 'perfect' but it is a nearby CLUB. We are going to help it get established and known among our members and others.

I will attend a COUPLES party this SATURDAY Sept. 18 starting at about 8 PM. I'd love to see all my friends there and meet many new ones.

The CLUB is listed here at SLS under the name "Night of Fantasies," including telephone, website, etc.

Love to see you there!

Michelle Leboussy (Milford, PA)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Northeast PA: Milford, Dingmans, Scranton, Hawley, Honesdale, etc