Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania New to the Swing scene
TOPIC: New to the Swing scene
Created by: chuck19601A
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey if anyone can help us we would be very grateful. My fiancee and i are new to this lifestyle and are looking to meet couples to start . We are extremely interested in finding a local place for meet and greets but are unsure where they are located. we are located in the Reading area and are hopeing to find somewhere nearbye. Please provide us with an address and date if you reply to this posting and if you want to go just that one extra step you can mail it to us on swinglifestles are user name is chuck19601a. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck and tracey!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
mulligan's business 422 may 8 reading look in the forums there is a post.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey if anyone can help us we would be very grateful. My fiancee and i are new to this lifestyle and are looking to meet couples to start . We are extremely interested in finding a local place for meet and greets but are unsure where they are located. we are located in the Reading area and are hopeing to find somewhere nearbye. Please provide us with an address and date if you reply to this posting and if you want to go just that one extra step you can mail it to us on swinglifestles are user name is chuck19601a. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck and tracey!

Alton IA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: New to the Swing scene