New local DJ at Club Kamma Sutra Lehigh Valley : Swingers Discussion 39123
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaNew local DJ at Club Kamma Sutra Lehigh Valley
TOPIC: New local DJ at Club Kamma Sutra Lehigh Valley
Created by: tradee
Original Starting post for this thread:
I will begin DJing Friday December 10, 2004 at CKs. For those of you who know me, know I love to entertain, and my primary focus is to make sure you enjoy the music I have to offer. Don't be afraid to tell me what you like to hear, if I have it I will play it. I hope to bring along fun activities to get everyone just a little bit closer, if you know what I mean :) Suggestions are always appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great! But don't tempt me with karaoke. Too many other activities to get into there. I hope this is a reoccurring gig. This Friday we are headed to Florida for a weekend naked in the sun. Hope to see you soon. Mike & Kathy

Palmerton PA

Username hidden
(288 posts)
We can't make it out for the 10th becasue of kids and work but we're really glad to hear you got the gig... couldn't of happened to a nicer couple. (you owe us $10 for saying that) LOLOLOL

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
Glad to hear it---------We will see you there...Carla & Joe

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
I will begin DJing Friday December 10, 2004 at CKs. For those of you who know me, know I love to entertain, and my primary focus is to make sure you enjoy the music I have to offer. Don't be afraid to tell me what you like to hear, if I have it I will play it. I hope to bring along fun activities to get everyone just a little bit closer, if you know what I mean :) Suggestions are always appreciated.

Lehighton PA

Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: New local DJ at Club Kamma Sutra Lehigh Valley