Need Your Help : Swingers Discussion 36389
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaNeed Your Help
TOPIC: Need Your Help
Created by: Julie30
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are posting this for 2psinappod, and you can contact them directly with any questions you might have.

Our friend, the owner of the Velvet Rope in York, Pa has asked us for our help. Due to special circumstances, he needs to raise some funds very quickly to take care of this personnel situation.

In the past year, he has opened his doors to lifestylers and has provided a classy venue with pool tables, drink specials and great food. He's enabled us to create events like the January Ski Bunny Snow Ball, the April Friends Night Out, and the Prom Night in May...and he even postponed an event so we could hold a benefit for Shannon and Dave in their time of need.

He is now asking us to show our support. This Friday August 20, we will be having a G-spot Benefit Party at the Velvet Rope. Admission opens at 9 pm and the cost is $8 per person, with your first $4 drink free. It will be a dance party with the DJ playing all the mixed tunes you choose (remember Retro Night) with all proceeds going to help him and his family in their time of need.

I ask that you invite as many friends as you can and help make this a great night. We are still having the VA M&G for our southern friends, but I ask you all that if you can make it up here to York, it will be a great success.

Thanks in advance for your support. Leslie and Jed

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Is any one going to the party tonight all I see Is a lot of questionss was planning to go but do not wnat to end up only couple in a gay club

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
You can also get some information on this event from the G-spot site, I believe, at www G-spotparties dot com.

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
The Velvet Rope is a club in York, PA. Although it is usually a gay club, the owner has let Lifestylers have several Meet and Greets there through G-SPot parties, and use his nice facilities.

There is a website for Gspot parties, but I can't find the address right this second.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
would like some info on party on friday and directions too please

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Chris,

Because I was simply posting this for Leslie, I am not aware of what his actual situation is. Please email her at their profile, 2psinappod, to get more information and any questions answered.

Thanks for your interest! :)

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
We are posting this for 2psinappod, and you can contact them directly with any questions you might have.

Our friend, the owner of the Velvet Rope in York, Pa has asked us for our help. Due to special circumstances, he needs to raise some funds very quickly to take care of this personnel situation.

In the past year, he has opened his doors to lifestylers and has provided a classy venue with pool tables, drink specials and great food. He's enabled us to create events like the January Ski Bunny Snow Ball, the April Friends Night Out, and the Prom Night in May...and he even postponed an event so we could hold a benefit for Shannon and Dave in their time of need.

He is now asking us to show our support. This Friday August 20, we will be having a G-spot Benefit Party at the Velvet Rope. Admission opens at 9 pm and the cost is $8 per person, with your first $4 drink free. It will be a dance party with the DJ playing all the mixed tunes you choose (remember Retro Night) with all proceeds going to help him and his family in their time of need.

I ask that you invite as many friends as you can and help make this a great night. We are still having the VA M&G for our southern friends, but I ask you all that if you can make it up here to York, it will be a great success.

Thanks in advance for your support. Leslie and Jed

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Need Your Help