Meeting people when older... : Swingers Discussion 31119
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaMeeting people when older...
TOPIC: Meeting people when older...
Created by: mischiefnyou The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Getting older sure beats the hell out of dieing young!!!

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We look at age as just a number. We have encountered people of all ages in the lifestyle and have found they all have their positives and negatives. We have met some people in their early twenties who were more mature and settled then some people in their fourties. Some people never seem to get the picture and grow up...but then some are too grown up. We like people who know what they want and know how to have fun. We work hard so we can play hard because we know what we want! Licks n nibbles R & K

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Hey!! we maybe qualified to help here!! I guess we are a older mature couple!! Most of the people we have met on here have been younger..(not all) some by little some by a lot. We have been told we don't look our ages.. Jeff has been told he doesn't act his age (Hope they are just kidding ) ..lol..Most people are surprised when they find out how old Dot is..she doesn't look it ..and can keep up with or out perform most 20 someting hotties out there!!! and has even taught some youguns a trick or 2 ..LOL .. We are a couple that has been together over 24 yrs.. and we are secure in our relationship and are getting even more secure..thinks to being involved in swinging ..I hate calling it "THE LIFESTYLE" .. because we have a life outside of SLS.. SLS is not our life. Some have met us and played and have chosen not to play again because of the age difference...That is ok with us.. We understand we are not for eveybody we meet .. we can still be friends ..Why should we beat them up and make them feel bad because of the age difference.. We do know this most people we have met like us because .. We are secure and we do know who we are and what we want..and the sex is amazing when it all clicks no matter what the age is.. meeting people and entertaining is great but we look at the folks we know as people first and not some toy to get our rocks off with.. and if we meet them We never have expectaions of sexual favors ..we try to be who we are and if it works out it is always great and if it doesn't.. Oh well!! Jeff

New Columbia PA

Username hidden
(1405 posts)
Being a young pup myself (only 24) I definately have to agree with the statement that everyone is different. Due to lifes experiences some of us are forced to grow up and act mature way beyond our years. I will say however that a majority of the people i have encoutered my age come with too much baggage and drama. They really just don't get the lifestyle and understand that despite the fact that yes it is for sex that there is sooo much more to it then that. On the other hand though we have encoutered people who were older then us that were just as immature as their younger counterparts. We as a couple prefer more mature acting couples. We would also lie if we didn't say that someone's physical appreance didn't matter too. However, given a REALLY hot couple with zero personality and an older average couple with great personalities well its obvious the couple with personality wins. Zoe of Craig and Zoe

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
Speaking for us, we've been with a substantially older couple and had a great time. They tend to not play games and let's face it, in their time they've pretty much tried everything already so there's no mystery to them about how to play creatively. Granted, they were old enough to be our parents, but being as we're over 30, that wasn't much of an issue.

Don't worry about age. As long as you're of legal age and consenting adults, nothing is wrong with it.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
i don't care what age they are,but my wife only likes guys older than her.she says she wants guys that she don't have to teach things to.most of the cpls we have met were alittle older than us and we liked

Warrington PA

Username hidden
(157 posts)
Age is similar to food, sometimes you want something spicy and really fresh. Other times you enjoy an aged wine with your slow served meal.

Relax everyone and just enjoy the eating!!!!!!!

Mount Holly NJ

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Funtime53, and what is on the dessert menu?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
Hi... Hubby and I both are in our early 30's and we both enjoy older couples. I can't speak for him and he isn't here to answer for himself. For me, though, I like that most older men seem to know how to treat a girl like a lady. Yes, I am in this for sexual fun, but that doesn't mean that I don't like to be treated well too. Older men, in my experience, seem to be interested in making sure I am comfortable and at ease with whatever is going on. They also seem to be able to take charge of the situation. Which is something people who know me, understand that I need in sexual situations. I am not saying that younger men don't do this. Just that in my experience older men are better at it. Not to mention that older guys, to me, are just DAMN HOT!!!!! *lil grin* April of Bill and April (billsluv4u)

Troy PA

Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Meeting people when older...