Meet Greets - DelCo and ChesCo PA : Swingers Discussion 217393
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaMeet Greets - DelCo and ChesCo PA
TOPIC: Meet Greets - DelCo and ChesCo PA
Created by: wyhe
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been to a couple of M&Gs near Baltimore and had much fun. However, we live in the Philly suburbs. What is the best way to learn about (and get invited to) Meet and Greets in Delaware and Chester Counties? Help please!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
whye... rdgcuriouscpl has great meet n greets!!! You should try to go to one soon. Always a good crowd and they always make everyone feel welcome!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Wyhe, we are no experts. We met most of the couples we hang out with now at M&Gs and lifestyle clubs. Much easier to meet people that way as oppose to email and trying to arrange 1-1 for the first meet, in out opinion. I recomend the Berks country RR M&G discussed in this trhead, we go to them often and always have fun.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
We host them once a month and have all our parties posted for the rest of the year.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
RdgCuriousCpl, thanks for letting us know. We are heading up to Hartford, CT for a concert this weekend. We plan to go to Leisure Time club Saturday night after the show. How often do you host these?

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We host meet n greets in Berks County. Ours are up in the Reading area. As a matter of fact it's our Mardi Gras party this Sat night.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
And FunShine, we'll check it out. Thanks for pointing us to it! we will certainly let you know if we attend.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
we had several pictures with faces and full bodies. Were PG rated. We took them down when we had so little response from anybody we contacted. Felt it was not worth the risk. I suppose we could put hem back up! Thanks for the suggestion. Any other tips you recommend?

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Wyhe, plenty of M&Gs in the area, just have to watch hotdates and events. I will also say that your lack of response to email could be related to your lack of pics. I know many couples, including us, state right in their profile if you have no pics we will not respond. Dont have to be face pics or x-rated...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
left Menu.... before the log out.. hehe And if you ever wanna hit the Aston Meet N greet, let me know. I hate going in alone and they welcome ALL newbies with open arms. You'll laugh and have fun even if you don't meet compatible. Which is hard not too there. Lots of fun people go. :-)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
Thanks for writing back. We've tried the site off and on for the last year and a half. Unfortunately, with not had much luck. We've emailed and few have and few have responded and and only 1 or 2 wanted to meet. I suppose that's why we enjoyed the meet and greets...a lot of people were already gathered. So, having admitted our lack of success to date, I will ask about you question. Where is "hot dates" on the site?

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Meet Greets - DelCo and ChesCo PA