Mardi Gras - Tj's Style! : Swingers Discussion 214282
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaMardi Gras - Tj's Style!
TOPIC: Mardi Gras - Tj's Style!
Created by: exquisitcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Mardi Gras - Tj's Style!.....Mardi gras - tj's style!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I met a really nice couple from Lancaster last night (2/23) at TJ's. Unfortunately, I think they left early. I don't want to post their names, but their initials begin with J for the male and C/K for the female.

I loved meeting you and would really like to chat some more! Hoping you see this message.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Failte87 It a Mardi Gras party You will get beads to give out when you check in. The women will go around get the beads from the men. You will have a great time its a sexy crowd

Dauphin PA
Username hidden
(449 posts)
You guys are right the Mardi Gras party will be a wild time. We look forward to seeing everybody Sat night

Dauphin PA
Username hidden
(449 posts)
Oh my...can not wait for this party. The Naughty School Girl party last week-end was off the top! Marti Gras TJs Style has the history of being wild crazy fun...can't image the things we will see and do. Love the costumes, the bead game and all the sexy people this event attracts year after year.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
This is definitely going to be a party that nobody wants to miss. This is always one of the biggest and best parties of the year at TJ's and after last weekend its setting up to be a packed house with non stop sexy fun all night long.

Dauphin PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Mardi Gras - Tj's Style!.....Mardi gras - tj's style!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Wellsville PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Mardi Gras - Tj's Style!