Looking for Bikers! Ride on Saturday May 22 : Swingers Discussion 31571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaLooking for Bikers! Ride on Saturday May 22
TOPIC: Looking for Bikers! Ride on Saturday May 22
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We will check work schedules for BOTH and let you guys know!! Always up for a bike ride and we want to make it one of your parties!!!! xoxoxoxooxo to you and Steve!!!

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We will check our schedules and let you know..sounds like a great day and an even better reason to support it!!!!!!! R & K

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
If all goes well and I get my new 954rr I'll be there!

Reading PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
bump for free to find this..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Perma, thanks for the bump:) Our G-Spot website is being updated hopefully by the end of this weekend, our webmaster has been way busy with his real job, all the info for the ride should be available soon. I'll post specifics here once it goes public, but til then mark the date MAY 22 and spread the word among your biker friends. Its for a good cause and bikers are known to have big....hearts *wink* ~ CAT (& STEVE)

Saint Johns MI

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Seems that lots of our swinging friends are bikers too. So how about this... G-Spot Parties has helped to coordinate a Bike Rally to benefit our friends SHANNON AND DAVE who had a personal tragedy earlier this year (see helpshannon dot net for details).

Registration at 11am, Ride from Hooters in York to Harley Davidson in Gettysburg and back to York for a reception at Tailgaters. $25 donation from bikers, $10 donation from passengers to participate, 100% of $$$ will go to Shannon's medical fund.

We hope lots of friends will ride for this good cause.

{ And if it isn't on your calendar yet, The Swingers Prom will be at the Velvet Rope on Friday May 21st. E-vites going out soon! }

~ CAT & STEVE

Saint Johns MI

Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Looking for Bikers! Ride on Saturday May 22