Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley Meet - Greet
TOPIC: Lehigh Valley Meet - Greet
Created by: Thane69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Lehigh Valley Meet

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
As of now Herbie and I are planning on riding up together tonight to see everyone. Fingers crossed didn't make it last month.

Mo

Penllyn PA
Username hidden
(2900 posts)
Looking forward to seeing eveyone tonight! Sorry, tried to fix the distance thing on the event post, but it hasn't worked as of Tuesday a.m.

But y'all know to go the first Tuesday of the month, right? LOL!

Here's the event post again for anyone having problems finding it:

Whether March comes in like a lion or a lamb, we hope you'll come out for the next Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet, 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, at Teddy's, the bar at the Four Points Sheraton located across from the Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, Pa.

Take a break from your weekly routine to step out and flirt! As always, the M&G has no cover, and everyone--couples, single women and men--is invited to attend!

Teddy's has a dance floor and a disc jockey who goes until 11 p.m., if not later!

Teddy's Lounge Four Points Sheraton 3400 Airport Road Road Number 4 Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103

Teddy's can be reached by taking Route 22 and exiting on the Airport Road NORTH exit, go about a mile and Teddy's/the Sheraton will be on your right.

Happy to see old friends, and always welcoming those who are new/curious about the Lifestyle. Questions, e-mail us on SLS at thane69.

As always, the monthly M&G is scheduled for the first Tuesday, so watch out next month's doesn't sneak up on you---it's April 1, April Fool's Day!

XOXOXOXOXOX, Meg and Todd

Easton PA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
Might stop in for a little bit as well, won't know if i'm cumming till the last minute.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
We'll be in the area on Tuesday and will try to stop over. Would be fun to meet some people from the area.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hey Gang!

I'm not sure why Whitehall is listed as 252 miles away from Easton... maybe we put in the wrong zip code? Maybe we've slipped into some sort of alternative universe?

I'll see if we can't fix it.

But looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday! Can't believe it's March already!

XOXOXOOXO, Meg (&Todd)

Easton PA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
Top or bottom, either spot is fine with me.

And yes... that was meant on soooooo many levels LOL

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Its a lot of work for a guy to be on TOP but its much easier being on the bottom you just have to lay there. LOL

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
It came up like that for me as well. The link to the event details isn't there either, so probably the best way to keep this "alive" is to keep it near the top of the forums

LOL

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Don't understand why this event is 234 miles from my house? It should only be a few miles. Is there a way to fix that.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Lehigh Valley Meet

Easton PA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Lehigh Valley Meet - Greet