Last Night's Meet & Greet : Swingers Discussion 32390
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaLast Night's Meet & Greet
TOPIC: Last Night's Meet & Greet
Created by: tradee
Original Starting post for this thread:
Had a good turnout! Thanks for coming out, everyone was just great to talk to and rub up against :) Hoping to have a Hotel Party for the next M&G. Looking to take over the entire 4th floor. There are 28 rooms. I'm trying to line up check in at 3PM, perhaps a group rate at a buffet place like Homestyle Buffet for dinner, spend a couple hours at one of the local strip clubs, back at the hotel for some dancing and drinking, then the 4th floor activities are all yours to create. It would be on a Saturday checking out Sunday. I would have to run it by the GM, and would probably have to have all rooms sold. I'll figure out the cost and post it. If you may be interested, please post so that I have an idea if I can get the 28 rooms sold as a package.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
4th floor room party sounds interesting.

Nazareth PA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
$7 is alot for a liquor drink, that's why at the Comfort Zone (Comfort Inn) the cost is considerably less. Drinks are normally $4 - $5 there. Mr. & Mrs. SerialMom sounded fabulous on the microphone. Nobody wanted to come up and sing.

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
This was only our second M&G and we had a Great time. We met some new people and had some great conversations.

Tradee does a great job of trying to get the crowd going.

We are looking forward to the next one and hopefully through these forums we can get more people to come out them.

The 4th floor Saturday party is a fantastic idea and we are definately up for it.

As far as the drink prices, to us they are what we would usually pay if we went to just about any other bar in the Lehigh Valley.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(10 posts)
hmmm so the next one sounds like a "Meet & Greet" followed by a 4th floor "Eat & Sheet"?

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We had a good time, but I was so busy singing that we didn't get to mingle much. Hate is such a strong word, hope it wasn't my karaoke that made you leave! We think James does a great job with the crowd. Mike & Kathy

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I want to apologize if Tracy and I weren't good hosts. We just thought the meet and greets kinda ran themselves. Let me know what more we could do to improve our hosting skills. Do you think we should cut out the entertainment altogether, or perhaps do something different like trivia games? How about naked twister...LOL.

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
James, You and Tracy did a wonderful job! It's too bad that more people didn't come out. Hopefully through these posts we can get the word out and and get an even bigger crowd next time. Naked Twister, now that sounds like fun..LOL. Frank & Chris

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(10 posts)
The next M & G sounds like fun. let us know when, we will be there.

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(221 posts)
Had a good turnout! Thanks for coming out, everyone was just great to talk to and rub up against :) Hoping to have a Hotel Party for the next M&G. Looking to take over the entire 4th floor. There are 28 rooms. I'm trying to line up check in at 3PM, perhaps a group rate at a buffet place like Homestyle Buffet for dinner, spend a couple hours at one of the local strip clubs, back at the hotel for some dancing and drinking, then the 4th floor activities are all yours to create. It would be on a Saturday checking out Sunday. I would have to run it by the GM, and would probably have to have all rooms sold. I'll figure out the cost and post it. If you may be interested, please post so that I have an idea if I can get the 28 rooms sold as a package.

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Last Night's Meet & Greet