Ladies - make-overs (in the Lancaster PA area) : Swingers Discussion 37765
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaLadies - make-overs (in the Lancaster PA area)
TOPIC: Ladies - make-overs (in the Lancaster PA area)
Created by: ObladiOblada
Original Starting post for this thread:
This may not be the best place to post this, but with such a bevy of gorgeous ladies abounding in one site, I thought I'd ask... We want to give my oldest daughter a gift of a make-over for her birthday, but my wife and I have no idea where, in the Lancaster area would be a good place to do so. Any suggestions?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Braco, Thank you very much for the information and clarification! Dan

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
ObladiOblada, the prices vary, I'm sure, based on the area. Day Spas in particular are selling luxury, comfort and pampering, and they charge accordingly. The Ame Spa has their prices posted right on their website (amesalonandspa dot com). Here's a cut & paste from their Makeup page:

Application $ 45 Lesson with application $ 70 Teen's First Make-up $ 35 Touch ups complimentary Eye Lash Tint $ 25 Brow Tint (This is semi-permanent and lasts up to a month) $ 15

Disclaimer: We are not employees of Ame nor are we affiliated in any way... we just like what they do! ;-)

Hope this helps!

R & M

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
T, I'll check the phone book - I just wasn't sure what to look under. I'm a little cautious about the make-up counters because I want someone who is good at it, not just trying to sell something. I would think there's a possible conflict of interest implied there.

BracoBraco, "Day Spa" - thanks, I'll check that out. What you're describing sounds like what we were hoping to get her (especially the part about teaching her to do it herself). Any suggestions for what we can expect to pay for this kind of thing?

Thanks to you both! Dan

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
In addition to the phone book, we suggest you Google the term "Day Spa" for your area. We have found that most Day Spas offer a full makeover option. Some even offer to teach the customer how to recreate the results themselves (for an extra fee). M recently went to a very nice place called Ame Spa in Wayne, PA and was thrilled with the treatment she received... which included stone massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, waxing, and she had an excellent makeup application. (M rarely wears any makeup and they applied it so skillfully that she really loved it.) I realize that Wayne may be a little too far for you, but it might be worth it. Good luck! R & M

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
I would look in the local phone book .... lots of salons offer this..... you can even try some of the better make up counters at the larger malls. You can also look on line for local Mary Kay dealers.... if you want to go that route let me know a friend of mine has a girl she works with that does that..... she just tried to get me to go to a party lol .....

hope this helps....T

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
This may not be the best place to post this, but with such a bevy of gorgeous ladies abounding in one site, I thought I'd ask...

We want to give my oldest daughter a gift of a make-over for her birthday, but my wife and I have no idea where, in the Lancaster area would be a good place to do so.

Any suggestions?

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Ladies - make-overs (in the Lancaster PA area)