LISTED AS SINGLE BI FEMALES : Swingers Discussion 36354
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaLISTED AS SINGLE BI FEMALES
TOPIC: LISTED AS SINGLE BI FEMALES
Created by: hisredhead2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
MIKE - I'll attempt this one since I've never been married and have been in the lifestyle a number of years with profiles listing single, and couple, depending on situation at the time. While I've had a few regular playmates/swingpartners that I usually attended clubs or parties with for my own safety and comfort level over the last few years my involvement with them was purely lifestyle and we weren't a couple "in the real world". My profile was always explicit about my situation if one took the time to read it. That makes a diference to some who only want to connect with other stable, married, secure, relationship couples. After being in a "real" relationship this past year that included the lifestyle I see how this deepens the intensity of experiences and how you feel you are sharing on the same level when both couples are committed and in love with each other before seeking to add more to the mix.

I have never posted as a single and tried to throw in a partner in a bait and switch tactic as I've seen done. Anyone that didn't fully read my profile before making contact has only themself to blame.

I think a couples listing when in reality all you have is a playing male with or without his partner's approval (if she even exists) is a greater offense.

Just my take on things. Would like to hear from others... ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: LISTED AS SINGLE BI FEMALES