Karaoke Thursdays in Mechanicsburg : Swingers Discussion 38453
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaKaraoke Thursdays in Mechanicsburg
TOPIC: Karaoke Thursdays in Mechanicsburg
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone sing? I'm a karaoke voyeur but always have a good time dancing with the cute girls. Last week we had 5 hot horny bifemmes in a bathroom stall, can more fit? Come on out and see! Snappers in Mechanicsburg is just a little place, but we have a nice little lifestyle group of regulars, would love to meet more local folks... If interested Snappers is on the corner of Allen & Walnut and karaoke starts at 9 every Thursday night. Let me know! ~ CAT

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's Thursday!

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
C & J - its open to everyone, its a public place. Gotta be somewhat "good" lol. Although there is often lots of flirting, dirtydancing, and girls dancing with girls *wink* Always looking for more fun people to hang with on Thursday nights! Let me know if you can make it! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Sounds like a good time.. is this open to couples or females only.. either way interested in attending sometime... C & J

Dauphin PA
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Does anyone sing? I'm a karaoke voyeur but always have a good time dancing with the cute girls. Last week we had 5 hot horny bifemmes in a bathroom stall, can more fit? Come on out and see! Snappers in Mechanicsburg is just a little place, but we have a nice little lifestyle group of regulars, would love to meet more local folks... If interested Snappers is on the corner of Allen & Walnut and karaoke starts at 9 every Thursday night. Let me know! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Karaoke Thursdays in Mechanicsburg