Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania June 5 Picnic - Music Suggestions
TOPIC: June 5 Picnic - Music Suggestions
Created by: tradee
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gettin' ready for the big picnic. I will be DJing the historic event and am looking for music suggestions. I do have a variety of music along with Karaoke. I will try to get whatever I don't have, just let me know your music interests. James & Tracy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Call me eclectic.. How about Vollyball to Vivaldi and Mozart Wiffle Ball to the strains of Bill Monroe and Earl Scruggs... and great sex to "Under the boardwalk". I'll be there even if it's all Rap and Opera. Hats off to the DJ for the day! 4 days and COUNTING.

Marcus

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
LOL....Craig, Craig, Craig.......I do remember the great performance you put on and I will be sure to have the music available.

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Hey you two...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for DJing for us, and helping out with providing an even greater time for everyone attending. I'm sure whatever you bring and play will be great...and really looking forward to it!

CYA Sat.!!!

Tara & Rick

Sellersville PA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
Don't give the suprise away, but I think you know what song I'll want to do a repeat performance of. Maybe this time I could get dancers behind me and make it a big production number? - Craig

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Gettin' ready for the big picnic. I will be DJing the historic event and am looking for music suggestions. I do have a variety of music along with Karaoke. I will try to get whatever I don't have, just let me know your music interests. James & Tracy

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: June 5 Picnic - Music Suggestions