January's And Its Vickys Birthday Party : Swingers Discussion 213587
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaJanuary's And Its Vickys Birthday Party
TOPIC: January's And Its Vickys Birthday Party
Created by: rdgcuriouscpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
January's And Its Vickys Birthday Party.....Come celebrate vickys birthday.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ANYONE STILL GETTING TOGETHER SOMEWHERE IN THE AREA? WE WANT TO GET OUT AND CELEBRATE OUR B-DAYS!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(329 posts)
Yeah it does suck. Here is the problem, the bar needs to make money to keep it private for us, we need to cover the costs associated with putting on the party. Obviously we know that we can only count on about HALF of those signed up to actually show up. That at last count was roughly 50 people, not enough for the costs for us and the club. We cant wait until Friday the night before the party to cancel, people need to cancel rooms and also make some other plans for fun. The solution is simple if you want to come to the party sign up and come, if you don't please don't sign up for the event. We often see the same names on the list and the same names not showing up every time, sometimes we see the same name on 2 or 3 parties on the same night. So if you want the parties to continue, A sign up early, B if you do sign up show up(although we do understand if plans change occasionally), and C get everyone to come LOL. Its not a party without you guys.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
WOW! THIS SUCKS. why cant we still have a party with those who always attend? we want to party regardless of the numbers,plus its only tuesday!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(329 posts)
Unfortunately due to lack of sign-ups this party has been cancelled. If you got a room at the hotel please cancel it ASAP.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
so much fun at the muhlenberg chuckie cheese teen parties saw the premire of the thriller video there llolo

Reading PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Im still waiting for the rest of the new sound equipment to arrive any day now. Once its up and running I can see what changes I need to make to get the sound where I want it. Februarys Mardi Gras party marks the first event you will see Me Dj Twizz making his official appearance. Its been 20 some years since I have DJ'ed things have changed a little since then. I was actually using crates of records and CD's were just coming out the last time I did a wedding. For those of you originally in this area and about the same age you may remember Chuck E Cheeses Friday night teen dance party way back, my partner and I ran that event, as well as did school dances for the Exeter School District . Times have changed since then and I am learning the new ways, who says you cant teach and old dog a new trick !!! Fortunately I have been able to put together a library of over 300,000 songs, which I add to regularly, and full sound system with lighting, and some of the newest DJ equipment and software available. I will take reasonable requests and do what I can to fit them in through the night. I want to be able to put some slow songs in and some line dance type songs. I have a fairly good selection of Latin music as well. My set up will even allow me to play a song by plugging directly into your phone if it has a headphone jack. Our goal has always been to put on an event that does its best to make everyone happy, as of late the music has been a concern for us so we felt it necessary to take these steps. I do understand you guys want a place that you don't have to shout over the music and every effort will be made to accomplish that, later on in the evening all bets are off though. We both miss seeing the dance floor packed with wild crazy half naked women and men enjoying themselves so we are working to bring that back.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
I just noticed that both of the upcoming parties were set to paid members only able to attend. I did change that and sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. YES we do allow free members to attend our parties.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
We won't be attending bummer alittle to far to drink and drive and income alittle to tight for rooms You all have a blast and Happy Birthday Vicki!!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Weve been doing parties 5 years. This will be our third at the Champs location. Still new here we are averaging about 150 people.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
We are going to be doing a party room for this event. Its time for a fun hotel party.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: January's And Its Vickys Birthday Party