Its A Welcome Back Party For Reading Rendezvous : Swingers Discussion 2097291021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaIts A Welcome Back Party For Reading Rendezvous
TOPIC: Its A Welcome Back Party For Reading Rendezvous
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The pictures for Chaps are finally starting to get approved if you are interested in seeing what the place looks like inside let us know we will open the gallery for you.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
I'll second what they both said. No pressure great time. I love when I'm checking out a hot wife Nd the husband notices... Then gives me the nod..

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Our parties are always no pressure fun. Meet people, drink a little dance a little. There are couches there and 2 pool tables. Some people just come to sit back and enjoy the atmosphere, some come to hang out with some naughty friends, its really all about what you want from the experience and want to make the experience. Our group is very welcoming and friendly as long as you dont hide in a corner all night.

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
Nothing to be nervous about. Treat it like a sexy night out for the two of you where you can get nastier than in any nightclub. That should put you in the proper mindset to say hello to those around you, and then ride the wave of fun from there. People who are seen enjoying themselves always seem to 'fit in' at meet and greets. If you wait for the fun to find you, then you end up dissappointed and think the crowd is 'clickie'.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
bumpety bump

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are anxious to check out the meet n greet. way to go in scoring a new venue for the private parties. we know it's not an easy task! thx for all u guys continue to do to maintain a regular, private greet atmosphere! we always enjoy ur events! see u on the 17th! Shel and Brian

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
No, it does not need to be said. Anyone doing that is either not thinking, or not capable of thinking and you are probably better off if they don't come.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
If you have any questions regarding the party itself please mail us through here or ask them here if you must. Do not call the hotel asking questions about the party, if you have a question about booking a room or something specific regarding the hotel you may call them or even just ask us we will be happy to get the answers you need. The hotel has already called me regarding this. Lets please be thoughtful ! The girls at the front desk should not be asked questions about a lifestyle event...does that really need to be said!

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
yay! Missed you guys!!!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Its A Welcome Back Party For Reading Rendezvous