I need to get laid out of town over the Labor Day weekend : Swingers Discussion 36704
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaI need to get laid out of town over the Labor Day weekend
TOPIC: I need to get laid out of town over the Labor Day weekend
Created by: sexyonmyown The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the problem was more with the total disregard for discretion, whether there was any play involved or not. If I want people to know whom I'm meeting on an adult site, I will divulge that info myself, and only with the 'ok' of the other involved party. Yes, we share some incredibly personal information here, but we choose what to share and what not to. That choice was taken from T, and I'd be just as pissed.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
ok, I want to thank you Funshine because you saw the true intention. You asked "if she found anything to do this weekend" and the caretakers wrote "nah she couldnt have found anyone on such short notice" so I wrote "Yes she did.. me" There was nothing sexual implied there but that she did find someone to hang out with and yes I did have a good time and enjoyed dinner I am sorry if you misinterpreted it any other way. I have always been nothing but nice and considerate to you and everyone on here. There was no kissing and telling, I wrote 2 sentences, but since you were offended by them from misinterpreting them I deleted them. So I guess now I should apologize for having a good time? Then I am sorry. I will never let anyone know I enjoy their company ever again.

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Now I understand. So I assume someone was very rude. I hope we avoid this person(s).

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Well the post is no longer there at this time.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
Not sure what happened but I feel bad for her. Here she was ready for a good time and it sounded like it didn't work out. To bad we are going to the shore this week and not last it might of been a different tune.

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
I really think this is getting blown out of proportion(sp), i think both t and a from clules need to speak to clear all this up. I really think this is a matter of misunderstanding and some possible mistyping, being vague only lends to the imagination.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Busted !!! LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
u go girlfriend. fuckin people huh!!!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
TERESA - I admire and respect you! People should know better than to behave that way! Shame on them! xoxo! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
lmaaaoo...u sillyass!!!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: I need to get laid out of town over the Labor Day weekend