I'm like annoyed : Swingers Discussion 34424
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaI'm like annoyed
TOPIC: I'm like annoyed
Created by: ElisabethsCrimsonKiss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Someone in chat said that "all people in PA" don't use condoms.............

Now I don't expect everyone to be so public about their preference....but I mean don't you think it's wrong for someone to state something like that?

~Elisabeth~

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Somebody brought up an interesting point earlier in this thread. Just how common are STDs among swingers? I've never heard of anyone catching something from swinging with couples. Has anyone else?

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
btw, since I started this thread, it appears I've suddenly become the bad person by certain individuals.......................*ahem*

and since things get back to me.....let me state.......I'm not a Lifetime member therefore I cannot KICK people out of chat. I don't want to hear "Elisabeth kicked you out" when in fact I cannot.......especially if I wasn't THERE in chat at the time

Besides I wouldn't kick my own friends out of chat anyway........

Thank you, drive thru ! :)

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Funshine i definately have to agree with you on this one. It's not so much the physical act of going down on a woman its the rush i get when she screams her head off. My pleasure comes from making others happy.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
"I've tried saran wrap in the past with my wife just to see if it was a good option...I got bored...lol...not exactly what you would want between your legs now is it?"

Well, oral with your wife is one thing...however, I am talking about using dental dams in the swinging situation. STDs are not exactly what I want in my mouth OR between my legs. I agree with Funshine...I want to please my partner when giving oral. It isnt about my pleasure. However, the dental dams are about my safety. Besides...the dental dams are flavored...vanilla, I believe. Since I use flavored condoms for oral on men, I cant imagine it is any less pleasurable for me to use a dental dam on a woman. Flavored latex is flavored latex...not really tasty, but adds protection when playing well with others.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
It's not all about just pleasing the other person, if it was, why do most of us prefer a well trimmed or shaved bush? We all have preferences, and I happen to enjoy the sensation that I get while pleasing a woman. It'is not just about whipping your tongue at it like you just don't care. Aside from being the designated driver, I rarely drink which tends to numb my tongue somewhat. If I can't feel the sensation of what I'm doing, then I don't really think it is as pleasing as I otherwise could be. I've tried saran wrap in the past with my wife just to see if it was a good option...I got bored...lol...not exactly what you would want between your legs now is it? Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend... T&A

Kutztown PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
If you test it I am curious to know both sides of pleasure for giving and receiving. Some how I can't imagine the giving part as being as pleasurable...

Kutztown PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Jason, you name the time and place..I'll bring the vanilla dental dams and the chocolate syrup.

~Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
But here is the REAL risk that I think a lot of people forget about...

I am more concerned about being out at a club and a man putting his fingers on/in my goodies, and he has already been touching other women.

I mean, would you let the dr. do your pelvic exam after he felt up a few other women but didn't wash his hands?

We don't use condoms for oral with men or a dental dam for oral with women. There is some risk involved, but SO far all of our tests have been negative. He was tested last year with his vasectomy, and I have my yearly exam (which I admit I don't get yearly). Everything is fine.

With sex I would NEVER EVER EVER have intercourse with a man who didn't strap one on; don't even want The Big Boy near my nether regions until he's covered up. Someone once tried to stick my DH into herself with no condom when messing around in a hot tub. He was like, "Whooooah!"

When alcohol is involved that's where you can get sloppy about infection control. That's why it's good if one of you is NOT drinking. When we go out one of us is the designated driver, and that person also checks to make sure we are both safe in the sex area, too. ;)

JL

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Naa, Chris...I dont need practice on the flavored condoms..I've been using those for a while, in the case that I play with both members of a couple. I'm just eager to play around with the dental dams and see what the best way to use those is. Safe sex is important..but that doesnt mean it cant be fun. :)

Vix

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Well...for the oral sex question on women...dental dams are your only option. I know the Excitement Video in Harrisburg just ordered some flavored ones...I fully intend on trying them out. Hmm. Wonder if I can get volunteers....

Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: I'm like annoyed