Home Town Swingers : Swingers Discussion 36570
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaHome Town Swingers
TOPIC: Home Town Swingers
Created by: carefree_in_PA
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have emailed other couples listed here that live close to us say withing 10 miles or so. We found most of them just delete our emails or do not respond. Our question is "What are they afraid of?" Do they think we will "out" them at Walmart? Just wondered if this happens to anyone else. We really don't think we are the "Munsters" We hope not. And for anyone wondering our motto is "what we see or do here stays here". Sharon and Steve

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just had to bring this topic back up one more time. I wrote another local and once again received no response. I will be blunt. We are ready to have fun. If your interested, drop us a email, say hello, I promise you, we will be lots of fun. Hope to hear from you soon. -Sharon and Steve

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Its funny were on this subject and all because tonight a really good friend of mine came up and told me he and his wife liked my profile on SLS and to be honest i think i was taken by this ! But then i realized hey were all on here for the same thing so whats the big deal and honestly its cool. As for me i think when seeing others in the open you just have to have some tact in how you say hello and great others in the lifestyle or what not. As for meeting for drinks in an open setting i dont see the problem and i'd meet over a beer any time. Once again it just boils down on people and if the feel scared or insecure or not to meet others. Plus to be honest sometimes last minute stuff does pop up ,which being here in college is common place for me. But if your honest with others and explain your situation then its not really a loss. Either way i think communication is the key element here in all that we do ! Take care everyone and thank you for letting me drop my two cents here :)

Fort Gordon GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We are lucky enough to have several local swingers we are friends with. We do all kinds of things with them, from going to the mall or sam's club to going out for wings and even including them in the family picnics and functions. We did run into 2 couples that did not like the idea we were so close...but for the most part we have made some great friends in the lifestyle. R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Oh my, we are shocked that anyone we ask to meet for a drink would ever think anything more, especially if they read profiles which specifically states we never, ever have any preconceived notices or expectations and after chatting online for a bit and then on the phone. Hopefully our personal friends don't and shouldn't feel threatened if we ask them out for a drink and can't imagine anyone in the lifestyle being afraid to meet anyone for a drink.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
BooNship .... Love your disclaimer on the bottom of your profile. Here is ours: Whether you close or far, whether we are friends our just know your profile, WE will never "out" you or say anything about swinging. After all, we are swingers too! Just remember, “A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!”

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
That damn Walmart is the only decent place to shop within a 20 mile radius... LOL. You risk your life and vacation time going to Rockvale square outlets (lancaster) and the Exton mall, well, is not my idea of the cheapest place to buy bug spray (you know, the kind to keep the kids away from you?) - Maybe I should have bought my Garmin GPS at Strawbridge for $200 more, you just never know what quality of Garmin you'll get by paying a lot less for the same thing. - Silly me.... Does anyone know if the nightcrawlers are fatter or juicer at Boscov's??? what a rip....

Ya know, it behooves us how people want the truth, then take offense to it. Our profile states about locals with issues like this one "we'll fuck ya's because we know you're not close enough to tell anyone we know" - in other words, we'll fuck yas but don't trust yas.. That's the kind of blasphemy that's behind it all..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Maybe the reason why people won't meet for a drink is because they fear it implies more than just a drink? I get that sense, sometimes. Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Hello there, i too live in an area where theres lots of us swingers an yet no one really wants to meet each other? I guess it just might boil down to others being affraid of being seen at Wall-Mart or some other place thats in the open as oppsed to a bed room. Oh well not much you can really do about it other then shake your head and move on. Take care and dont let the little things bother you :)

Fort Gordon GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
You actually get response from locals. Most of the locals we write, never respond. I think they see the email if from someone close and totally freak. Hey we all know a "no thanks" is a lot more polite then a "delete" The "delete" implies to us that they were just "too cool" to answer. but hey thats another topic. Lets keep this one "why people are afraid of locals?"

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
There are a lot of couples in and around a 30 mile radius, but more than 90% of them we have chatted with (for over a year now) wouldn't even meet for a drink! We can and do travel mainly on Saturdays because it is hard to get anyone in our area to just meet, period (we have traveled long distances to meet a couple, even only for a drink because of this, but can only do so when we have the time)--can't figure out what on earth they are afraid of--and like it has already been said, no one has "swinger" tatooed across their heads! Moreover, a lot of couples around our area what to meet, without seeing a pic of who they are, which really blows our minds--are you supposed to walk into a crowded place and start yelling "who's here to meet us"? Sometimes, all you can do is laugh at some of the responses you get from locals.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Home Town Swingers