Harrassed by the people you clearly do not have interest in : Swingers Discussion 35949
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaHarrassed by the people you clearly do not have interest in
TOPIC: Harrassed by the people you clearly do not have interest in
Created by: BiFemmeVixen
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well, this is not a new issue, but it is one that just became even more annoying to me. My profile is blocked from single men, and if a single guy tried to email me, he would discover that right away. Just a few minutes ago, I received a private message request from a single man in Mechanicsville Pennsylvania. I said hello and asked how I could help him. He said he wanted to tell me he finds me extremely attractive.

My response to him was something like this.... "Thank you for the compliment. However, since my profile is clearly blocked and you couldnt send me messages via mail, why would you think I would want private messages?"

His response was something like "I jack off to your pictures stupid...I dont give a fuck what you think" and he closed the window.

Now...This is the type of harrassment that makes me loathe the majority of single men that I have found in the lifestyle. Majority...not ALL....I have found some very nice ones. But the larger number of guys that I have come across, seem to view this as just an opportunity to get off. They do not consider the personal worth of the individuals they are contacting...they have no respect for women other than as tits and a pussy.

Heads up, fellas. The mind is the biggest sex organ of the body...if you can not hold an intelligent conversation with a woman, and treat her with respect, your chances drop VERY quickly. And as this post shows....if you piss off one woman...most likely the word will get around what kind of person you are. Girls have friends..and they talk. Be polite...it pays.

Vixen

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, SeXXnpassion, but I must definitely disagree with you about the operators of this site. I recently received a much worse message from the male-half of a couple on this site. This was from someone whom we did not know and never contacted, yet took it upon himself to send me a vile, insulting message because he did not like our profile. I sent a copy of the message to the operators of this site and asked them to stick to their terms of use. Not only did they take about a week to respond to me, but when they did, they said they would send him a 'warning'. So much for their claims of not tolerating such behavior!! Because of their inaction, we are seriously considering dropping from this site. -- Jodi (the female-half of Drizzle)

Reading PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey Vixen put his name up here so we all can block him you would be amased how quick he will leave this site ....Jeff N dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Vixen, report him, hon. His butt will be kicked off the site "toot sweet". If you can copy horrible text, do that, too. But for sure get names and report him! The people who run this site do NOT tolerate that kind of thing, I promise.

He was really waaaaaaaaaaaay more obnoxious than anyone I have run into here.

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Well, this is not a new issue, but it is one that just became even more annoying to me. My profile is blocked from single men, and if a single guy tried to email me, he would discover that right away. Just a few minutes ago, I received a private message request from a single man in Mechanicsville Pennsylvania. I said hello and asked how I could help him. He said he wanted to tell me he finds me extremely attractive.

My response to him was something like this.... "Thank you for the compliment. However, since my profile is clearly blocked and you couldnt send me messages via mail, why would you think I would want private messages?"

His response was something like "I jack off to your pictures stupid...I dont give a fuck what you think" and he closed the window.

Now...This is the type of harrassment that makes me loathe the majority of single men that I have found in the lifestyle. Majority...not ALL....I have found some very nice ones. But the larger number of guys that I have come across, seem to view this as just an opportunity to get off. They do not consider the personal worth of the individuals they are contacting...they have no respect for women other than as tits and a pussy.

Heads up, fellas. The mind is the biggest sex organ of the body...if you can not hold an intelligent conversation with a woman, and treat her with respect, your chances drop VERY quickly. And as this post shows....if you piss off one woman...most likely the word will get around what kind of person you are. Girls have friends..and they talk. Be polite...it pays.

Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Harrassed by the people you clearly do not have interest in