Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania HELP we need advice about a good profile
TOPIC: HELP we need advice about a good profile
Created by: eternalbliss246
Original Starting post for this thread:
we are pretty new to the swinging lifestyle *about 3 years but only a small handful of experiences* and we thought joining this site would be a huge step in the right direction...we want to try clubs but we are not super thin or super young....we feel we are very attractive and very friendly and easy to get along with but we are definitely not the "perfect size" so we are kind of shy about going to a swing club because we are afraid of being turned down by everyone *i know,it isn't as scary as it seems* ...anyway,we thought this would be a great way to make some new swinging friends...we were on another site and did meet one couple and a fantastic bi girl and we had some great times but in both cases the other girl's husband/bf had jealousy issues and so we are looking for new playmates....here is the problem...we have been members of the site for over 2 years and haven't met anyone yet....what are we doing wrong???? HELP *grins* we have been 100 percent honest in our profile...we are going to submit new pics *some more explicit ones as most profiles have explicit pics so we'll add some too* but we can't understand why no replies....we realize we are not ken and barbie but we're working on getting in better shape but to be honest at least half of the ads we've read are our body types so it can't be that...we are not trying to write to those who are "very fit and sexy" as we wouldn't expect replies from them but we do write to several people we find very attractive but are in our body type.....so please...if anyone has advice on what we're doing wrong..or how to improve our chances or our ad...or even great places to go to meet people who are like us...our age group etc...please please PLEASE post a reply to this....thanks....... Bill n Tina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks Wyld..thats our thought on it also...it's fun and ment to be taken that way....if someone would come up to me and say that they would be ignored....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
our new pics are finally up everyone that is interested please check em out and let us know what you think of the new profile.We are so anxious to make playmates and friends here,this is a great site.

*smiling as always* Tina and bill *eternal bliss*

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
hi again all.... thanks for the advice,we have updated the profile and will be adding a bunch of new pics tonight,hopefully *lol* we planned to last night and got way too sleepy after a day of shopping etc... We have added punctuation and are as we said updating and adding lots of pics.One thing that we have noticed as we look through ads is the huge amount of adds that have the faces blocked out or promos with the men not pictured at all. Hopefully we'll have some luck after these changes as we are very,very anxious to have some great times and meet a lot of great people.The experiences we've had have been amazing so we can only imagine how much more fun we can be having. By the way,we will be starting a new posting about the problems and challenges of being in the lifestyle and having children and lack of babysitters (lol) so please everyone feel free to write to us about anything,as we are looking for lots of good friendships from this site and the lifestyle in general.

Tina and Bill *eternal bliss* *smiling as always*

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
One suggestion for Creamycommotions.....lose the picture of the hubby in the shirt which states "no more mister niceguy...." it could be sending a negative message to women. Other than that, your profile looks fine to us, we'd meet with you anytine!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Yes Chris you are a nice guy! I have noticticed that in your posts!Keep them coming! ~Trish~

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Thank you everyone for the ideas!! As for the bi thing... if we are with someone who is straight then I respect that totally, I wasn't bi when we started in this lifestyle, and I respect the values of others!! If someone is intrested and they let me know they aren't bi thats fine!! :)

Chris...thanks :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Suggestions for "creamy" Your profile looks fine; I'd have more nude pics, but if your preference is for "g" pics, which you have now, then that's the way it should be.

Suggestions for "eternal" More pics, nude pics and explicit pics... if you feel comfortable with that.

Also, the way to get 'more' into the lifestyle for a 'new' couple, I feel it is going frequently to clubs, then you'll meet other swingers, you'll get invited to parties, etc. Whenever you go to clubs and parties handout your 'profile address.' You'll be surprised how fast you both get into the 'swing' of things...

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Evryone gave enternalbliss great advice....can I get some advice good or bad about our profile?? We also dont get much intrest....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Hi everyone, Thank you all for your advice.It was very helpful and we will be taking it all to heart.We still haven't had any luck but we're still hopeful. The first thing we're going to change is adding correct punctuation to the profile and creating paragraphs.We are also going to broaden our age we are looking for to 18 - 40,we think that is much more reasonable. We are also going to take a bunch more pics tonight and hopefully have them posted by the weekend.We definitely know what we want and will be specific about it and hopefully there are some people out here like us or at least similar,we're really very friendly and funny people and hopefully others will pick up on that.Still hoping to find a great club to go to meet people so we're still looking for advice and suggestions. Thanks again, Bill and Tina *eternal bliss*

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Your profile looks fine to me. Very informative. Punctuation would make it easier to read, but that's no big deal. Your preferences are well defined. The only thing I can say is you are searching in a very narrow age range. Expanding that range would definately increase your oppertunities, but thats up to yous to decide. Best of luck to yas, Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: HELP we need advice about a good profile