Girls only TOY Party !!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 35105
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaGirls only TOY Party !!!!!!
TOPIC: Girls only TOY Party !!!!!!
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies!!! Time to forget we are wives, mothers and employed. Just time to be women. Have fun the all girl way. I have a nice little list this is just a reminder to those. Fell free to rsvp here if you like. I will email directions alittle closer to the party. Cannot waite to see all you ladies. SATURDAY July 17th @ 7 PM It is a party girl toy demonstration and playtime afterwards. They have things to suite whatever type of kink you like. Should be a goodtime for everyone. I cannot think of a more fun way to buy toys. The hands on kinda way. See everyone then. Hugs & Kiss's Yvonne

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
bump

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
To clear up alittle confusion. There are two tiy demo's and parties going on in july. The one I am throwing is open to all women who just want to get out and get away and be women. It doesn't mean you have to be bi just a women. The company that I am having a demo for is Party girls. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Yvonne

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
straight women are welcome. well if you enjoy toys. i never mind meeting new people..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i was referring to permagrins party-Lisa

Shickshinny PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Just a quick question, is this for bi women only. Us straight women wont be able to play afterwards. no cute guys around. If so, this doesnt seem like a fair situation for us. Just because I love men not women. Lisa

Shickshinny PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Hey ladies!!! Time to forget we are wives, mothers and employed. Just time to be women. Have fun the all girl way. I have a nice little list this is just a reminder to those. Fell free to rsvp here if you like. I will email directions alittle closer to the party. Cannot waite to see all you ladies. SATURDAY July 17th @ 7 PM It is a party girl toy demonstration and playtime afterwards. They have things to suite whatever type of kink you like. Should be a goodtime for everyone. I cannot think of a more fun way to buy toys. The hands on kinda way. See everyone then. Hugs & Kiss's Yvonne

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Girls only TOY Party !!!!!!