Gang Bang Friday : Swingers Discussion 213774
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaGang Bang Friday
TOPIC: Gang Bang Friday
Created by: TheMountainRetreat
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gang Bang Friday.....For girls who love to be worshipped by more than 1.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Next Gang Bang Friday is March 8, 2013. Post your profile now. It is a sizzling hot party for players and even watchers. If you want to reserve a room, do it now, before it's too late.

Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
We had an awesome time! People that attend the mt retreat are top notch and Ray & Tammy are the best hosts ever!! Thanks to everyone for an awesome time...see you again soon! Xoxo

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
wash15310. You made it. We THINK you had a good time.

Some info for everybody:

We wanted to take the time to say that it hard to take phone calls when a party is hopping. We miss them, don't hear them or don't feel them vibrate.

It is also difficult to confirm people after about 7 pm as it is hard to sit down at the computer when people are starting to show up. Keep this in mind when trying to text or call after the party starts.

Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
OMG...the party was off-the-hook and such a smashing success. Can wait to "do it" agaiin. Post your profile now for Gang Bang Friday, March 8, 2013.

Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
new2scene. We are soooooooooo glad you guys were here last night. You started things rolling and didn't rest 'til the wee hours. We think we are going to name you to The Gang Bang Planning Committee.

My man, you were the perfect "gatekeeper." And Baby, you were the perfect "Gang Bang Girl." It just would not have been the same without you.

Lusciously, Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
Hi, I just tried calling... I'm running late, is that a problem? This is my first time.

Washington PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Ready to ride till sun up!! Grab my hair spank my ass boyz and get ready for the ride of your life....

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Our first Gang Bang Friday is tomorrow, 1.11.12.

At the moment, we are almost packed full with: 32 Single Guys. 15 Couples. 3 Single Girls.

Since our "Gang Bang Girls" say they can fuck the guys under the table, we think 2:1 is the perfect ratio. We are ready to rolll for our biggest Friday to date, so if you plan to cum, better post your profile now...before it's too late,

Your Host and Hostess, Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
It's amazing. This thread has gotten almost 500 views. We wonder why this is such a popular theme. Does anybody have any thoughts on this most erotic theme?

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
TMR Wrote:

Great answers J. Thank you very, very much. On your side note: You can do whatever or whoever you want. You can play. You can watch, Whatever turns you on! We hope to see you two this Friday AND on your birthday.

Ray and Tami

New Salem PA

Username hidden
(320 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Gang Bang Friday