Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Friday Night Reading area Meet and Greet 11-5
TOPIC: Friday Night Reading area Meet and Greet 11-5
Created by: Julie30
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have set the next party date at the Crystal Club for Friday 11/5. Since the Mulligans M&G will be on a Saturday night, this venue will still give the folks who are only available on a Friday night the ability to attend, as well as those who are able to come either night. Email me if you need more details on this party or location. I hope you'll join us again...and bring your friends, the more the merrier! :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
The date was correct, it was last Friday. Our next Crystal Club M&G is scheduled for Friday, December 3rd...so we'll be starting a new forum thread closer to that time. :)

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
IS THIS DATE RIGHT?

Sinking Spring PA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
We're gonna try to make it tonight...... if I can talk the "boss" into not being tired!!!!!!! Hope to see ya'll

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(247 posts)
Sorry we can't make this one either sooner or later we will sounds like fun. Have a great time

Reading PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Looking forward to seeing everyone there this Friday night! :)

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Will be there! Jeff might actually make it to this one. If not I'm always looking for a dance partner. Be sure to stop by and say hello!

Cindy and Jeff

Denver PA
Username hidden
(863 posts)
We have set the next party date at the Crystal Club for Friday 11/5. Since the Mulligans M&G will be on a Saturday night, this venue will still give the folks who are only available on a Friday night the ability to attend, as well as those who are able to come either night. Email me if you need more details on this party or location. I hope you'll join us again...and bring your friends, the more the merrier! :)

Denver PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Friday Night Reading area Meet and Greet 11-5