Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Exton Meet n' Greet - NEW YEARS EVE
TOPIC: Exton Meet n' Greet - NEW YEARS EVE
Created by: FunshinePa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I want to say you guys have a good thing going. I enjoyed both parties and would love for the to continue. The people who organize this worked extremely hard. Jusst like another couple we know did..hmm John..

What you three organized along with a very generous host. Maybe he didn't know the tenders were up scaling drinks and pocketing his money. Never know..

To often people don't think out of the box. Being swinger you would think we wouldn't have that problem but woollla.. human nature prevaails..

I know i bought my drinks from same tender each time.. hehehe .. I think he is cute..lol.. My prices didn't change..

Ya know the place was packed. They tenders were swamed.. Johnie was awesome as always. Ans Mrs Johnies seemed ttto have made it through ok..

Thanks to the organizers. Hope to have more..

Now ttto figure out New Years Eve..hmmmmmmmmmmm

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Funshine, I am sorry that all this is coming down on you and BOONSHIP, it sucks because you guys put so much into making such a fun evening happen! We had fun coming to the em&g and we are sorry to see them go.... we hope that everyone remembers what a hard job it is to get something like this together, not only the resturant but the hotel as well...and this last one there was the maids, andthe captin morgan people involved as well. It took alot of time and effort on all of your and Johhny's parts andas I said we are sorry that it will not be continuing. It was nice to have a place to go somewhat close to home andmeet lots of friendly people. I agree with Eastern, step back andtakea deep breath, he and I know from past experiance that some things said can be taken the wrong way!! But when explained they can be turned around for the better.... right John???LOL LOL Anyway FUN,Gary and I hope we get to see you out and about sometime soon, weather it be the em&g or not!! Please pass hello's on to Johnny from us.Also to K & M when you see them :) Thanks!

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
T, I feared this may happen. It was the same for us when we had the RMG. We ran a great party, but the few negative complaints always seemed to sear into us. I can see the same thing is happening to you. You have done a fantastic job, It is just unfortunate that some people don't realize that, thus turning you from a great hostess, into an employee of theirs. We know you have done all of this for al the right reasons. The main reason to have fun with existing friends along with the opportunity to make new friends. Your parties are the best we have ever attended!

The drink prices? Yes, they did vary. Johnny should get all bartenders on the same page, but I just paid whatever they asked for. I know what you took on and I wasn't about to burden you with such things for I hoped you would be able to relax and have fun.

People have a great time at the EMG's, but often feel the need to offer suggestions to tweak it a bit. From experience I learned (after dropping out of the RMG) that these people are not criticizing, they are offering input to something they feel is theirs. To get a bunch of people who were strangers a few months ago to now think of the EMG as their meet and Greet is a Herculean achievement.

I request that you step back a bit, breath deeply a few times, then know you, and your efforts, are loved and appreciated but so many. If you do step away, do so knowing that even the few negative comments you have seen here had nothing to do with the hosts. You all were and are awesome!

We love you.

J and S

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Hello!! You all are right on the drink prices... I drink soda only one time it was a buck in the egales cup and then later on it was 4 bucks for a soda in the same cup !!! I gave the barkeep a dollar and told him that was all he was getting due to the fact that I paid a dollar for the first 2 ...at the side bar in the dinning room the little tiny clear cups were a dollar each!! was that an 8 oz cup? Yeah i know I'M cheap but damnnn it only soda and fountain soda at that ...LOL We a proably staying close to home that night also.. Unless we get a better offer... Thanks Jeff N Dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
BOONSHIP......you build it WE will come!!!! Need help let me know:)

xoxo T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Oh hell with it we are going to the farm anyone wanna come???

Tobyhanna PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
The NYE party I wouldn't have a clue about.... I know Boo and I are going to spend the night in front of the TV with the Kids (plans of now anyway).

As for the regular EMG's themselves, they are far from done!! lol,,, Boo and I (and as soon as we get to talk to funshine) are going to look at other available locations after the holidays and weigh the options :O] - We already have an idea for an EMG and will announce it relatively soon.

The issue you guys brought up is a big reason for putting a halt to our (Boo & I's) involvement at this point. My interest is in the whole group of people that attend, not for fattening anyone's wallet.... "consistency", no worries, and no work for the EMG'rs!!!

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
The cost is reasonable for having an open bar. I figure wwe only live once. But even if it is a smaller crowd that would be ok. The entrie point is to do what you feel is the best for you.

However if Boo n Ship are not hosting and funshine isn't going to host. The what is this party come to an end?? I hope not. Its so close to home.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
K and I have gone out many times in the past for NYE and we agree that it is a special night and it does cost more. In the past we have been willing to pay $65 a person but this included Complete Open bar from 7pm - 2am ( that included what ever you wanted to drink), all you could eat all night long, and of course the goodies that go along with a party on NYE, and a continental breakfast after the party. We have enjoyed the last two EMG parties and look forward to ones in the future if they are to continue, but this one is more then we can swing at this time in the year with christmas and gifts for all the kids it does not leave much money for going out. Like others have said, for those that have to travel you have to figure in the price of the hotel and travel cost and it can add up. The prices of drinks last time at the bar did keep changing and we did hear a lot of people complain about it and we wonder how much of the price changing had to do with the bartender more then it did with Johnny. Like we said we look forward to any future EMG parties and hope that everyone has a safe NYE no matter where they will be

K & M

Shoemakersville PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Yea Ship I guess thats a good point without all the people,where's the fun! I do agree that the bar was charging different prices for different people It cost 2 more when I went to the bar than when Cindy went Go figure Oh well Who's having a house Party!..lol

Tobyhanna PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Exton Meet n' Greet - NEW YEARS EVE