Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania Eagles-Vikings Tickets
TOPIC: Eagles-Vikings Tickets
Created by: couple_in_NNY
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask ...... Anybody out there have or know of 2 tickets available to the Eagles game this weekend????? We might make it worth your while..... Drop us an Email if anybody has some... Rob and Wendy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Very true, but some of the prices guys are trying to get on Ebay are crazy!!! At least on StudHub, they are a little more realistic but most of the auctions don't close until tomorrow during the day. Thanks again, Rob

Calcium NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Sorry to say that since the game is sold out it will be VERY unlikely to find anything even CLOSE to face value

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Thanks for both of your replys. I have already done the E-bay thing. I am looking at StubHub right now. I was hoping to find tickets a little closer to face value but might not be able too. Time will tell. Once again, thanks for the help and ' GO EAGLES !!!'.

Calcium NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
there is also a website called stubhub that is where my husband gets tickets

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask ...... Anybody out there have or know of 2 tickets available to the Eagles game this weekend????? We might make it worth your while..... Drop us an Email if anybody has some... Rob and Wendy

Calcium NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Eagles-Vikings Tickets