Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania EMG 11-6 - We ate, we met, we groped!
TOPIC: EMG 11-6 - We ate, we met, we groped!
Created by: BooNShip
Original Starting post for this thread:
Right up front, If it wasn't for Creamycommotions and Shylanterry, the EMG wouldn't have gone the way it did. Dinner is on us for you four anytime you want. Special thanks to JGCMswing & Socal/Smooth - You guys are top notch people.

Everything didn't go as planned, but not so sure very many noticed nor cared! The place was packed with people having a good time.

Many thanks goes out to everyone that showed up! - Keep an ee to the emg site, I'll have post party info and chatter sometime onday. Today is a day to rest!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No problem on the pics. Anyone that gets on that bar and dances, is fair game as far as the camera is concerned.. Just ask Pleasant2sum! LOL

Bring the leftovers to the next EMG and we'll find a few good places to sprinkle that dust...

By the way, I do have some evidence that the Mrs was checkin out the maids..lol

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Alright Ship, here's my thoughts, That little school girl was with a priest.We all know what that means. She probably could teach me a thing or two. As for the lust dust i still have some left over, know any way i can us it up. Thanks for taking so many pic of us. Feel free to us them. Well at least the parts i am in, can't say for others.

Oh how i wished my lust dust would have worked on those maids. We could have found some dark corner to clean out .

Gecko

Kingsland GA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I've just started sending out pics to those that wanted them.. Some of them a awesome. And some are pretty incriminating!!

Funshine already knows what I'm talkin about. She has a cpl that show her FUN side....

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
It was a great M&G! Thanks to everyone for the hard work. Anyone who said they were coming and didnt....they missed out! --Jen and Bry

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I think I speak for Funshine too on this, the thanks and appreciation is humbling.

Just to cause some more trouble ;O] - The EMG site will have a new section called "Kiss -n- Tell" on monday afternoon sometime. I've singled out a few momens during the night that we just have to bring to light; or question!

You might want to check there because there's a few names in particular that we've poined to.... You just never know who's on that list! hehehehe

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
We just want to say thanks for a really great party. We have been to several Meet and Greats in Jersey and we have to admit that PA definately knows how to party. It was definately worth the drive. You are a great couple! and the party was a definate sucess in our book. Thanks so much for making us feel so welcummed. Brenda and Ron

Middletown NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
We, like many other that have responded so far, had a great night AGAIN! Thanks to all who made this thing happen. Ship, if anything went wrong, we didn't notice it. If you are making an advanced list for the next one, please place us on the list!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
What was down is what I'm referring to... - Great shots of the 4 of you.. You and J, and the two, whelp,,,,, you'll see...lol

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Cin,,, you guys were awesome. Someone asked me who the long leg'd brunette in black was. Knew they were talkin about you!! I really want to thank you and J for everything. I have a cpl pics for yas :o]

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Great party and thanks to all who worked so hard to make it so. Appreciate the invite and the hospitality. You sure know how to have a good time. To all I met Hi and to a certain duo thanks for the drink. I owe you one! Jay ;)

Sparta NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: EMG 11-6 - We ate, we met, we groped!