Does size matter? : Swingers Discussion 31870
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaDoes size matter?
TOPIC: Does size matter
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
c'mon ladies.. be honest... Does the size of a womans breasts make any difference to you? .... what? Not the question you thought it'd be? lol

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i think my post was a little misconstrued. I NEVER said that i will only be with men like my Craig. I said that is what i am accustomed to. Its what drives me over the edge. BRAVO to any man that can make me cum it definately isn't an easy feat. Heck when Craig and i first started dating it took him some time to figure out what works for me. Honestly the biggest part of what turns me on about him is his mind the best organ in the world.

Also i saw this posted "a clit can be licked just as good from a man of 5'' as a man of 10'' or any sized man" i was trying to say the same thing. But i put it in a male/female comparison. I would NEVER write someone off for size and i also understand that different women like different things.

My last comment.........bring on the wine bottle!!! LOL

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Hey now!!! I thought this thread was about tits!!! Why are we talking about little dicks, like mine??? Who peeked??? LMAO!!!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We are all individuals with differences , clitoral stimulation, or penetration. From my knowledge and experiences, that thickness is what would really matter for an orgasm to happen with penetration, not his length. Masters and Johnson, through their research proved that the clitoris is in fact the seat of the orgasm, whether it is directly reached or stimulated indirectly through vaginal penetration.We can consider it quite normal for a woman to need direct stimulation to her clitoris to climax. This can be done by a woman or her partner manually during intercourse, or through certain positions in which penile-clitoral contact is possible. I, Myself could not take 10 " thrusting me, I would feel it very uncomfortable.

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
In reply to the post previous to this. Honestly i think you are comparing apples and oranges. There is no penetration with a woman unless of course you are using a strap-on and then they come in an aray of sizes. (I can also do things to a woman that i can't do to a man.) Now granted a woman and a man can do the same things to me for the most part. If a man were only giving oral, using fingers, hands, and toys then i don't give a crap what size his penis is. I however, am a very blessed woman. Craig is 10 inches and thick which i understand is above average in size. i can't even begin to imagine how a penis half the size of his could really be pleasing to me for sex. Everyone knows what they like. That in no way makes them a faker. Just because i prefer big doesn't mean i am less of a swinger.

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Myself, I am a connseuir of breasts. I like small ones, big ones, medium ones, perky ones, round ones, pointy ones, thin ones, thick ones, soft ones, hard ones, big nipples, little nipples, protruding nipples, soft nipples, light ones, dark ones, pink ones, brown ones, get the picture? The only breasts I don't like are the ones that have been altered. The perfect breasts for any woman are the ones god gave her. Iv'e seen many surgically altered breasts. Doctors can make them bigger or smaller, but they are never as pretty as the origonals.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Honestly Hmmmm

Kirkland WA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Doesn't anybody remember "It's not the meat, it's the motion?"

Phoenixville PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
We have BIG here !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8968 posts)
Since neither my hubby or I are into the breast thing, it really doesn't matter. But, we are both happy that I'm small. I think it matches my frame better. And I've actually known someone to have a breast reduction, so I've heard both sides of the arguement.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I like all sizes of breast. Prefer them natural but have seen some nice boob jobs. R (him) is more of an ass man & also likes all sizes, prefers small to medium. I am a C cup.

Caguas PR Puerto Rico
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Does size matter