Does anyone else think this is strange : Swingers Discussion 37369
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaDoes anyone else think this is strange
TOPIC: Does anyone else think this is strange
Created by: we24fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
we started talking to a couple last week and preceded to set a meeting up this week for drinks close by, we got there early and had a drink while waiting, half way threw our drinks they came up to us at our table and introduced themself, the funny thing was there was another couple with them and they said that they were also swinging friends of theres, me and my husband looked at each other with a confused look on our faces, but didn't want to seem rude and decided to have a few drinks and chat since we were already there anyway. we had nice conversation with the couple we were to meet originally, the other couple really did not say much most of the night, we thought they were a bit shy. anyway to make a long story and night short, they emailed us and said they didn't think it would work cause the other couple didn't approve of us.

i really didn't know how to respond, so we just thanked them for a ok night and wished them luck. now that we had time to think about it, it really is ticking us off and thought how other people on here think of what happen to us. i mean is there something here i'm missing? is this normal that a couple brings another couple to a meeting? and they can't met us cause the other couple didn't approve?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello!!! That is what we call WTF???? strange... never heard anything like that before and then they both do follow up emails??? LMAO!!!! And then try to make you out to be the bad guys????? hey why don't you send them a certification and frame it you know like you are now a "Geniune Asshole"!!!

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
after all that did anyone ask you to let us know who the lovely couple was?

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
We have had a couple people turn down our certifications. Not becasue they didn't like them but because they don't want anyone to certify them. They feel that certs make them look easy. We explained to them its all in the content of the cert. If we say, hey they were a great F*ck...well yea they are going to know we played, but if we say they are great conversationalist, funny, sexy, and overall great people..then who knows if we have done them or not? We have done several certs for people we have met and never played with, heck most of our certs are from friends only...not friends with benefits. I guess Content you would have to give us the reason why you would turn down a good cert. Then maybe I can give you anwer, but if you turn one down you should turn them all down. Just our 2 or 3 cents. R&K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
They tried to give you a negative certification? Now THAT's really weird.

"Hey honey - we got ourselves another certification! It says we're full of shit, but hey! It's a certification. Whatya think? Should we accept it?"

Oh boy... Sounds like they are missing a few cogs in the ole gearworks!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
that is just what we did, they did try and give us a negative certification, did decline it tho. we just want to get this behind us, chaulk it up to just a bad experience.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Good for you....but I wouldn't continue communicating at all with them. They might take even that as you are still interested. Some people tend to read whatever they want out of a reply. We politely said "no thanks" to people and they still write. I guess thats why there is a block botton.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
get a load of this, we received an e-mail today from the other couple (their friends, the quiet ones) in which they told us that it was because of us that they four had a "falling out". and a few other choice words. it was the original couple that contacted us first when they seen our profile so how was it our fault?

i wrote back saying that you four are made for each other and that we have no interest in any of them.

this has become a soap opera, i wonder if i can sell that script...lol

so far we have met three nice couples on here, one that really floats our boat, we were really having fun then this comes along and knocks you back a few steps and makes you think. it makes you alittle nervous about another new meeting.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
maybe just maybe that other couple was their parents. you know some people can't do anything without parental approval. lol

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just when you thought you've heard it all....that is some strange story. It does however show and seperate the ones with class from the ones and we have found there are many without. Good for you guys. And we agree, it's NOT worth your time to get mad over their missing out but it will give the two of you something to look back on and laugh about. T&D

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
That is sooo screwed up. If they are involved in a relationship with another couple that is so thight that the other couple has to approve of you, then they have some serious issues! Glad to hear you told them where to get off! R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Does anyone else think this is strange